Shaun White 2 and TMNT Smash $9.99 ea FS

j940651

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
It was mentioned in last weeks flyer thread, but not in the original post, so it may've gotten lost in there a bit.

[quote name='1_blue_pixel']It was mentioned in last weeks flyer thread, but not in the original post, so it may've gotten lost in there a bit.[/QUOTE]

You're right! My bad for not seeing it.

[quote name='Lockescythe']for fs you missed TMNT smash up and Shaun white world stage being 10$[/QUOTE]

cool price but are they any fun?
k thanks xephon dunno if better off just getting a few psn games over these games lol mushroooom warrzzz

Last edited by a moderator:
TMNT is pretty fun, but gets old fast. Kind of like a cheaper Turtles themed vers. of Smash Bros.

Not sure about World Stage tho, haven't played that yet.

Did anyone play these games?

I did not think $9.99 games with $8+ TIV at EB or $20 TIV at BBV could be played.

We learn something new everyday :D

[quote name='cashinstinct']Did anyone play these games?

I did not think $9.99 games with $8+ TIV at EB or $20 TIV at BBV could be played.

We learn something new everyday :D[/QUOTE]

which TIV is which?
they don't even have ENTRIES on tivs.ca. :cry:

EDIT: oops, i just found TMNT. why is it listed as "Teenage...."??? should be TMNT.

I've been playing TMNT Smash-Up the last couple days. It is basically a simple button mash frantic fighter. The campaign mode is very short; there just aren't that many characters to play with.

At first I played it with a Wii remote turned sideways... not good. Then I used the Wii remote + nunchuk-- better, you need an analogue stick to really play this game properly. Finally I'm using my Wavebird GameCube controller, and I think that may be the best. (there is also Classic Controller support for those that have one)

It's a fun throwaway type of game that's not too deep though the move set is surprisingly complicated as listed in the instructions. But button-mashing will often do the job.

For what it's worth, both games seem to be available online again. My expectations for TMNT are pretty low, but it actually appeals to me more than Brawl and will only see casual play at best anyway.

bread's done
Back