Shaun White Skateboarding (PS3/360) $11.99 at Best Buy

[quote name='ssjmichael']Best Buy has Shaun White Skateboarding for $11.99. I've heard mixed things about it, but it's a pretty decent price.

PS3

Current TIV at Amazon: $14 for the 360, $8.25 for PS3

(found via CAG Price Tracker)[/QUOTE]

Good price but if you're flipping to Amazon be aware that the Shaun White game has a BB specific SKU since there's a DLC code attached to the game. Although FWIW, I've bought used games from AWD and some were BB exclusive games. So go fig.

[quote name='Techman16']This game actually wasn't that bad when I picked up for the 360 a couple of weeks ago[/QUOTE]

I agree, I had a lot of fun with it. It's a lot better game than the reviews would lead you to believe.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Is this online only? Or instore too? If its instore, i might go grab a copy tommorow, otherwise meh.[/QUOTE]
I was in BB yesterday and noticed it was $29.99, it could have dropped in price today though

I bought it for $13 at Amazon last week, played it the afternoon it came in & traded it to GS that night. Game was crap imo - controls consist of moving the right stick in any random direction to successfully pull off a trick.

I bought this game a couple of weeks ago when Bestbuy had it for $10. I had a pretty enjoyable time playing SW Skateboarding and recommend picking the game up if you have any interest in an over the top skateboarding game.

[quote name='Brother Daz']I was in BB yesterday and noticed it was $29.99, it could have dropped in price today though[/QUOTE]It did. I can confirm the 11.99 price on PS3/360 as I noticed it today while looking for penny guides.

[quote name='Scorch']DO. NOT. BUY.

This game is BEYOND horrible.[/QUOTE]
to each their own. I fully enjoyed it. It reminded me of old tony hawk games.

and if you get the bestbuy exclusive with the three dlc character skins, try to get them even though they expired last year. they worked for me but 2-3 weeks ago when I picked it up

If you're gonna get a skateboarding game, get Skate 2. I can't recommend skate 3 since I haven't played it, but from what I've seen it looks very similar to 2. It has a steep learning curve, but it's incredibly satisfying and the moves you can potentially pull off are endless.

This is a pretty cool video and will give you an idea of what is possible in Skate 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWkh0AsKBJc

Good price. I got it when it was $10 after the RZGC coupon; it's not bad but all it did was made me yearn for a REAL Tony Hawk game.

I purchased it a few weeks ago when it was 10 at bestbuy. Sure it's not the greatest game but for $10 I'm not really complaining about it. Just pick it up for yourself and see how YOU like it.

imo i dont like the new breed of skateboarding games...i like the old style tony hawk: (press 'a' to jump, 'y' to grind, 'x' for grab tricks and 'b' for flip tricks). i could play the tony hawks from the n64 for hours and kill at them. bring those back plz.!

[quote name='threefiftyzzz']imo i dont like the new breed of skateboarding games...i like the old style tony hawk: (press 'a' to jump, 'y' to grind, 'x' for grab tricks and 'b' for flip tricks). i could play the tony hawks from the n64 for hours and kill at them. bring those back plz.![/QUOTE]
i second that :applause:

[quote name='Uracat']If you're gonna get a skateboarding game, get Skate 2. I can't recommend skate 3 since I haven't played it, but from what I've seen it looks very similar to 2. It has a steep learning curve, but it's incredibly satisfying and the moves you can potentially pull off are endless.
[/QUOTE]

Skate 2 > Skate 1 > Skate 3. Just saying.

bread's done
Back