Shaun White Skateboarding (PS3/Wii/Xbox 360) $14.99 w/ free shipping @ bestbuy.com

PimpBot2000

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Shaun White Skateboarding - Xbox 360 Rating: T=Teen $14.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Shaun+W...oductCategoryId=abcat0701009&id=1218204528947

Shaun White Skateboarding - Nintendo Wii Rating: E10+=Everyone 10+ $14.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Shaun+W...ategoryId=pcmcat147400050009&id=1218204529388

Shaun White Skateboarding - PlayStation 3 Rating: T=Teen $14.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Shaun+W...oductCategoryId=abcat0703008&id=1218269691796

(At the time of posting, PS3 version trades in for $30 at Amazon and the Xbox 360 version for $27.)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='POMusashi']Is this price valid in-store without an online order?[/QUOTE]

No. It's $59.99 in-store (or at least that's what it was priced at my store). Just take it to checkout and say I want to price match the website and they should manually take it down to $14.99.

Or better yet, and I don't understand why more people don't do this, just order it online and put in-store pickup.

[quote name='Scorch']No. It's $59.99 in-store (or at least that's what it was priced at my store). Just take it to checkout and say I want to price match the website and they should manually take it down to $14.99.

Or better yet, and I don't understand why more people don't do this, just order it online and put in-store pickup.[/QUOTE]

;) Because I'd rather not have to wait in line at customer service behind people making holiday returns.

[quote name='POMusashi'];) Because I'd rather not have to wait in line at customer service behind people making holiday returns.[/QUOTE]

That line is much shorter than the normal lines for people buying gifts for Christmas.

Traded ~$75 worth of Shaun White Skateboarding in for $144 worth of credit @ GameStop.

Now I just have to make myself wait for after-Christmas deals so I don't feel guilty paying their prices...

This game's story is ridiculous. Why's there even an elaborate background story for a skating game? Come on.

At the beginning, I'm assuming it's a tutorial, it says hit Y to get off the board and walk up the stairs. I hit Y and nothing happened. Over and over, I hit that stupid yellow button, and nothing happened. I quit to the main menu and loaded the game back up, and when I hit Y this time, he gets off the board.

Your days in my personal collection are extremely numbered, Mr. White.

Also, I thought maybe challenges or something would bring the color back into the world, but if this early level is any indication, I just have to go around everywhere hopping up and down. No wonder this was $14.99.

^ Nope, you have to do tricks to build a meter (There are 3 "Levels" to the meter that unlock in the story - but all you really have to do is go up and down a bowl/QP over and over)

Also dont use the right stick for tricks. Just press the A button. Points dont matter in this game.

[quote name='AwRy108']Amazon will most definitely take it--it's the same game, but with some content exclusive to Best Buy. It's not like Amazon asks you to input SKU's when you trade stuff in, anyway. Besides, when's the last time you've had a store decline a trade-in based on it's SKU? Hell, GameStop takes everything, even games labeled "Not For Resale".

Quit trying to scare people off from making a few bucks, it's not like it's hurting you or anyone else; in fact, if anything, Best Buy will be glad to get this game out of their inventory.

Lastly, Best Buy's daily deal only lets you order one of each per order, so don't generalize and go calling your fellow CAG's "hoarders" just because they're reselling a few things.[/QUOTE]

You are kidding me right? They use the SKU to keep track of things where have you been? If the SKU does not match what worker is going to go the extra mile to find where this goes? It is easier just to return it back to you. I hope the bulk buyers get sent back all there copies that teaches them to hoard everything. :lol:

I think its funny that on xbox360achievements.org only 12 people have it in their 'collection' hell, more people have it wish-listed! that is the sign of a bad game..

[quote name='scum1']will the store match this price instore?[/QUOTE]

..one of the reasons i dont bother with best buy. They'll say they will, then they'll go in the back and check on the "other best buy website" which will have it 10$ more than it is online.

Thanks OP. I ordered one. I've been wanting to play this since I saw it at E3.

[quote name='nnthomas']I was excited for this game @ E3, and when I finally got it from Gamefly, I wanted to rip my pubes out at how awful it was.[/QUOTE]

What the shit

Nooo! They raised the price again, and I actually wanted to own the game, not just get quick Amazon credit. I've been waiting all holiday season for this to drop under $30.

[quote name='melancholysp']Nooo! They raised the price again, and I actually wanted to own the game, not just get quick Amazon credit. I've been waiting all holiday season for this to drop under $30.[/QUOTE]

It will, this was Best Buys DotD so it was only good for 24 hours.

After picking my games up last night and seeing the Best Buy exclusive on the case(and knowing that Amazon would reject the trade), I ended up trading all the copies I got back to Best Buy today. Got $30/copy for the PS3 edition and $27/copy for the Xbox 360 version. Same amount that I would have gotten from Amazon.

[quote name='melancholysp']Nooo! They raised the price again, and I actually wanted to own the game, not just get quick Amazon credit. I've been waiting all holiday season for this to drop under $30.[/QUOTE]Be glad you missed it, this stinker will definitely be

[quote name='foster1887']After picking my games up last night and seeing the Best Buy exclusive on the case(and knowing that Amazon would reject the trade), I ended up trading all the copies I got back to Best Buy today. Got $30/copy for the PS3 edition and $27/copy for the Xbox 360 version. Same amount that I would have gotten from Amazon.[/QUOTE]

Can you do this in-store? I'm not very familiar with the Best Buy trade-in program..

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']Can you do this in-store? I'm not very familiar with the Best Buy trade-in program..[/QUOTE]

Yes you can. I prepared the trade in on the website last night just in case the prices dropped today but just bring the games to the customer service and they will take care of the rest. Limit 3 per title per system.

[quote name='foster1887']Yes you can. I prepared the trade in on the website last night just in case the prices dropped today but just bring the games to the customer service and they will take care of the rest. Limit 3 per title per system.[/QUOTE]

Alright awesome. I ordered 6 in all (3 PS3, 3 XB360).. so I'll be alright, correct? Also, is it wise to unwrap all of them? I mean I'd like to keep them sealed.. but then at the same time I'd feel fishy, lol

[quote name='foster1887']Yes you can. I prepared the trade in on the website last night just in case the prices dropped today but just bring the games to the customer service and they will take care of the rest. Limit 3 per title per system.[/QUOTE]
Do they give u the gift card on the spot or mail? thanks in advance.

[quote name='trunks982']wow when did carrot top turned into a snowboarder AND a skateboarder?[/QUOTE]

He's always been a pro skater.

bread's done
Back