Shell Shock 2: Blood Trails (360, Region Free) - $19.90 at Play Asia plus shipping

It's not really a sequel.

the first one was made by the Killzone devs. This one is from some budget dev and it's about zombies :( not worth $2 never mind $20

[quote name='cleaver']Are there any good Vietnam games? And did this really need a sequel?[/quote]

For this gen? Nope.

All we get is WWII over and over with the occasional modern/futuristic FPS.

If Infinity Ward or even Treyarch would attempt one I am sure it would be decent.

Best Vietnam game I ever played was Men of Valor. Got it for $5.00 from Toys R Us for the Xbox like 4 years ago.

[quote name='jaydepps']Best Vietnam game I ever played was Men of Valor. Got it for $5.00 from Toys R Us for the Xbox like 4 years ago.[/QUOTE]

I agree. Men of Valor was a good game.

Shell shock wasn't bad either. I loved the dismemberment. A head shot would make the AI's skull pop like a baloon.

I kind of want to play this since it has zombies or something like that. I just don't think I can bring myself to actually pay any money to play it.

Just wait a month or so and you will probably be able to find it used for $5. I didn't get the full 1000 gs when I rented it because I couldn't stand playing it again. By the way, if you get it, go to options and crank the brightness all the way up. The game is very dark but and hard to see enemy, but easy with brightness up.

[quote name='whoknows']I kind of want to play this since it has zombies or something like that. I just don't think I can bring myself to actually pay any money to play it.[/QUOTE]

It's one of the worst zombie games ever made. Unless you've played all the other 2304 zombie games, there is no reason to play this one. No joke, just watch the gameplay vids

Damn you Benjamouth, you are trying to get me to play every piece of crap out there! Tempted to pick it up just to see what the shipping time is with PlayAsia and to get some cheap GS. I agree that this game will probably drop quickly here, but I'm not sure how many places that clearance out games you will find it at. I'm thinking Target here. Can't say I recalled it on shelves. If so you could definitely hide a couple in the women's panties and wait for them to drop to $15 or less ! :lol:

One question about these Asia region games from PlayAsia. What is it like trading them into GS? Does the case have a standard UPC that GS/BBV can scan or do you have to to disc only?

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Damn you Benjamouth, you are trying to get me to play every piece of crap out there! Tempted to pick it up just to see what the shipping time is with PlayAsia and to get some cheap GS. [/quote]
Like you can pull yourself away from UEFA to play this...ha!:D

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']women's panties and wait for them to drop[/quote]

:) Story of my life right there.

Good question about trading them into GS, I've not tried it but I'd have to presume you can't. I could be wrong but I believe the UPC's are different, I always forget about that when I'm buying from Play-Asia.

Ronin is right, you'll not quit UEFA till that whole album is finished anyway ;)

haha, yea UEFA FTW! I've actually been letting the computer play itself in UEFA for credits while I play Killzone 2 most of the time. I've been score whoring some other stuff too though.

As for trading the game in I'm betting you could just take it in disc-only and get them to take it. Maybe I'll pick this up. If the Pens lose tonight I might be in the mood for a crappy FPS based in Vietnam which also includes zombies!

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']haha, yea UEFA FTW! I've actually been letting the computer play itself in UEFA for credits while I play Killzone 2 most of the time. I've been score whoring some other stuff too though.

As for trading the game in I'm betting you could just take it in disc-only and get them to take it. Maybe I'll pick this up. If the Pens lose tonight I might be in the mood for a crappy FPS based in Vietnam which also includes zombies![/quote]

Well I was planing on trying this with Ninja blade but wasnt sure if they will take it or not since it has Asian characters on the disk art (not sure if the American one will have the same or not)

bread's done
Back