SHENMUE 3 with STEELBOOK $29.99 BESTBUY Win Price

Returns:  IF you try to return the game without the steelbook they will charge you 20 dollars for the steelbook.

Price Match:  As of yesterday they stopped price matching until the 3rd of December.  Sunday before until the Monday after thanksgiving.  (I was trying to get them to price match my death stranding consoles.  Looks like I am just going to return them instead.)

Returns: IF you try to return the game without the steelbook they will charge you 20 dollars for the steelbook.

Price Match: As of yesterday they stopped price matching until the 3rd of December. Sunday before until the Monday after thanksgiving. (I was trying to get them to price match my death stranding consoles. Looks like I am just going to return them instead.)
I've mentioned this in another thread, but I was able to price match with no issues in store at BB. Not saying that it's the norm, but I was able to do so without hassle 🤷‍♂️

I've mentioned this in another thread, but I was able to price match with no issues in store at BB. Not saying that it's the norm, but I was able to do so without hassle ‍♂
Lucky, I am going to go try in store today. My axle broke in my car, so I spent all yesterday working on it and I just tried their online/phone support.

I understand it's frustrating but I mean, we helped make the game exist for our own sake, not because we felt bad for others. I have like 4 copies of Shenmue 3 and I put 300 bucks into my original contribution but I did that because I wanted the game to exist.
Yeah its a weird situation to be in. If we don't back it, the game doesn't exist. But if we back it, we don't get the best overall deal. The ultimate CAG conundrum! Though Kickstarter backers do get exclusive physical rewards and some exclusive DLC, which may not mean much to some folks.

Shenmue III is definitely worth a triple dip for me. Backed for $100 on KS, got a review code for digital, got the steelbook at launch, and now I've got the game in physical form with another steelbook.

I saw shenmue 3 at my local bb for 34.99 right next to it were the steelbooks priced seperately for 19.99$. They weren't a package deal there

I saw shenmue 3 at my local bb for 34.99 right next to it were the steelbooks priced seperately for 19.99$. They weren't a package deal there
I believe there will be a bundle discount once you purchase both items on the same receipt. The separate pricing is for individual sale.

Steelbooks always have a separate non-bundle price. They will knock it down to $5-6 after the holidays if stores are still sitting on a lot because people didn't realize they were free with the game...

Ordered this online but it is forcing me to pick up the steel book at a store?? Didnt see any other option for them to just ship it with the game

Ordered this online but it is forcing me to pick up the steel book at a store?? Didnt see any other option for them to just ship it with the game
You can change it to shipping after you complete the order. I had the same issue and another CAG helped me out.

They must have a ton of those steelbooks to last all those sales.
Most people just ignore freebies when buying games in stores from my experience. I've had to put the them and the game in the same security case before just to get rid of them.

Also depends on your desire to play a particular game right away. I have a big backlog but tend to play quite a few new releases right away because I am in the mood for that game over my backlog games. Example is Days Gone. I bought it full price, played the hell out of it, and enjoyed the game tremendously. Now you can get that game for a third the price, but I got to play it 6 months ago and get that urge out of the way.

Any elite plus can still price match from the day one order. That's the real winner, get game launch day, get $30 back within the 45 days.

bread's done
Back