Shenmue II, Stranger's Wrath & Indigo Prophecy RARE?!

Escobar4Life

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
Well 2 weeks ago I went to Fry's and found Indigo Prophecy. I heard great things about it so I bought it. Fry's still has several copies of the game.

And today I went to Best Buy and saw Shenmue II (Xbox) and Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath! There was only one copy of Shenmue II though. But I did see quite a few copies of Stranger's Wrath.

So my question is, are these games rare? I can probably pick a few up and sell/trade them here since I already have these games in my collection.

I bought Shenmue 2 used for $5 at an EBgames so I don't think it's too rare or valuable. And I don't think Stranger's Wrath or Indigo Prophecy are all that rare either (I have both personally). To find out how valuable something is I recommend checking average ebay prices.

My gamestop has a bunch of Shenmue 2 (7.99 sticker) and a couple of Stranger's Wraths(12.99). I almost picked them up during the B2G1 sale but didn't. I've never looked for Indigo Prophecy.

[quote name='Escobar4Life']So my question is, are these games rare? I can probably pick a few up and sell/trade them here since I already have these games in my collection.[/quote]

No, games are not rare.

Nah, they're not rare. Indigo Prophecy can still be found easily sealed at stores. Not hard to find Shenmue II for the Xbox used either.

Nah they could be rare, but they're cheap I remember SW had a deal on Amazon a while ago

bread's done
Back