Shenmue??

dserafin1986

CAGiversary!
Wouldn't it seem logical to produce Shenmue 3 for the wii?? The gameplay would work well with the wiimote...Graphically they could use the same engine from 1 and 2 to keep costs down...Walk with the Nunchuk, move your head with the wiimote...On the QTE scenes make it motion based with button presses...I get excited thinking about it...What a great series...I pray that Sega listens to Yu Suzuki and lets him finish out this epic storyline....

Alas, it sold like shit..But I know there are fans out there that loved those games as much as I did.

It wouldn't make sense for Sega to make a third installment to a series which is two commercial flops deep. It's hard to blame them for not doing a third one...

[quote name='yukine']I don't care which system it'd go on, whether it be 360, PS3, or the Wii. I'd just love to finish the fucking story.[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

As for Shenmue on the Wii though, I would totally love that. Imagine turning the remote to simulate turning the knob on toy dispensers and such. Detail to little things is what made me enjoy Shenmue in the first place. I blew so much money in the arcades and the toy machines the first time I played Shenmue 1.

I have a feeling we will never leave the
cave that Ryo and Shenhua were in at the end of 2.

bread's done
Back