Sherlock Holmes (360) 8.98 shipped

Use the code RMN10 to get it for $8.28 shipped.

And yes, they appear legit: http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Priceplunge_com

Domain's been registered for a year and a half.

Also, you can use Paypal if you son't want Priceplunge.com to have your credit card info.

P.S. I ordered one. I've been waiting for this game for a looooong time. Thank you very much OP. (Now to tell the wifey) >_>

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice find on the 10 percent code, IGN gave it an 8.5 so I'm gonna pick it up at this price myself.

Down to $6.99! Too bad it's not available for PS3...

Oops... I guess it would be $8.98 shipped if I read the OP correctly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you OP and Mad dog. I was trying coupon codes too lol! I popped on one as well as I have been waiting for this for a long time too but no one has it around me for rent.

In for one. Thanks OP. Got a bunch of games to play ahead of this but haven't seen it cheaper. Cant be muh worse than the Lost game for easy gs

[quote name='krashhole']I cant get the link to work for me using chrome or firefox.[/QUOTE]

Either you have a virus, you're at a public PC so it's blocked, or your Firefox is version 2 or something seriously outdated.

I took the plunge... sorry, couldn't resist ;)

I'm an adventure game fan, and Frogwares' Sherlock Holmes series is decent... Haven't played SH vs. Jack the Ripper though... this was 4.99 recently on steam for Halloween, but I'm curious to see how the series translates to the consoles...

Debated on this one, but with Skyrim coming up and still playing Dark Souls I'm going to pass since it'll just go on the backlog. That and the reviews aren't really kind.

These types of games are not for everyone... but, if like me, you grew up with Sierra/Lucasarts adventures and, for example, enjoyed Jane Jensen's Gray Matter recently, then you will likely enjoy the Sherlock Holmes series.

62/100 on metacritic. I guess this is better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick, but I'll pass. WAY too much on my gaming plate right now and in the foreseeable future.

BB TIV is $1.00 lol

Eh - what the heck, ordered one. Priceplunge is one of the available retailers on ebates.com, so that is another indication of their legitimacy. Plus you can get 4% back on this purchase that way - whoo-hoo, 25-33 cents back (depending on how they handle the shipping charge portion)!

I also did a little price comparing. The game is $29.99 new/$24.99 used at Gamestop. At Amazon, you can get it for $14.99 shipped with Prime (though sold by a 3rd party). Amazon Warehouse Deals has it like new for $14.52. So, yeah, $8.28 shipped for a new copy is a pretty good deal.

Slightly disappointing game. Not terrible by any means but feels very 'last generation'. Still, if you think you might like this type of game, it's worth it at this price. It'll pass the time on a rainy day and net you an easy 1000.

It is sort of like a point and click (think CSI) game that you move around in. The graphics are seriously dated but the overall story was interesting and some of the puzzles were insanely difficult. Certainly worth a couple hours and a 1000G. There is a sequel (or well, another game in the series) coming out soon that has gotten a serious overhaul so this is a good place to start.

bread's done
Back