SHHH! Don't tell the internets!

"So out of respect for all that are involved, please allow this situation to remain private and know that I will not be commenting further on this very personal matter."

Wait... what?

Also, he should have dropped the mother's name if he wanted to call her out for being a slut.

Hahaha. Wow, that was dumb. Well, I guess it was addressed to his loyal music fans, so maybe he doesn't want his backstabbing music fans or his loyal rodeo clown fans to find out.

I feel for the guy, I do. I'm curious as to what the motive was. I'm hoping it's to blast the broad on the Internets.

So out of respect for all that are involved, please allow this situation to remain private

so much for that.

I'm going to tell everyone I know, except no one would really give a crap.

[quote name='help1']http://imdb.com/name/nm1648571/board/nest/23267980[/QUOTE]

Posted in September:
"Chris Cagle thanks his unborn son for inspiring him to quit drinking -- which says he should've done a while ago. The Tennessean reports he quit seven months ago, about a month after his girlfriend Tammy became pregnant."

Gotta wonder if he'll start drinking again. Honestly, I feel sorry for the guy, but, on the plus side, he may be able to get an album worth of material out of the whole situation -- it is country music, after all.

Owned.jpg

Its been awhile since Ive used that pic..thought it might retain some humor value in this thread thanks to 2poor's reply.

:rofl: That YTMND fit the situation perfectly Scorch. all great fun, but I do kind of feel for the guy. I mean first he thinks the kid is his, basically thinks it's a message from G-d and quits drinking, and then finds out it isn't even his. Then again, he doesn't seem to be the brightest tool in the shed if he goes and puts it on the internet saying he wants to keep it private.

bread's done
Back