Shin Megami Tensai: Persona 3 FES, $9.10 at GameStop with 20% Coupon/10% Edge.

How many more threads about this game do we need. There is like one every other day on how it's now $1 cheaper or $.50 cheaper at Gstop. Jesus.

This is possibly one of the worst threads I've seen anyone post in awhile. This is much worse than people posting repeat threads, and thsoe bastards that keep posting the fake jordan shoes. Like this is just, *vomits*, horrible. I normally cut people slack, but not here, especially since youve been here since Jul of 08. Just...stop posting for awhile ~_~

I'm sorry. o-o;

I just thought it was a good deal...

(I haven't been here since July of 08, in reality. I just signed up then. I've only been active on CAG for the last two months or so.)

[quote name='RedGamer']I'm sorry. o-o;

I just thought it was a good deal...

(I haven't been here since July of 08, in reality. I just signed up then. I've only been active on CAG for the last two months or so.)[/QUOTE]

Normally theres a weekly Gamestop thread, and people post opinion matters like these in there. Hey, this coupon would go great with so and so, or im going to pick up this and that, some nice pick ups. But it doesnt need its own thread. Just for future reference you know now.

It is really necessary to rip into the OP? I like video games and I like forums, but it really doesn't get less important to real life than a forum on video games (except maybe to CheapyD).

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='nwaugh']It is really necessary to rip into the OP? [/QUOTE]

Seems so. I hate this practice and have grown completely tired of this kind of trolling, and its one of the reasons I don't often post YMMV deals that I find locally--invariably someone will tell u that u are stupid and need to learn how to post, and to stop spelling "you" as "u" because you are an noob, and u should know better blah, blah blah.

A better response would have been:
Yeah, that's a great deal on SMT:p3 -- love that game.

Since we have threads on Gamestop price drops and SMT games, you might consider posting the deal on one of those threads and then closing this thread using the "Thread Tools/Moderation Tools/Close Thread" before someone trolls your thread.

Try posting it to this thread: blah, blah, blah​

My favorites though, are the one-line posts, right after you make you own post. Things like:
How long have you been on CAG?
In before lock.
Have you posted to a forum before?
Were you born with a brain?​

Its like playing Halo with 12 year olds...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='donssword']Seems so. I hate this practice and have grown completely tired of this kind of trolling, and its one of the reasons I don't often post YMMV deals that I find locally--invariably someone will tell u that u are stupid and need to learn how to post, and to stop spelling "you" as "u" because you are an noob, and u should know better blah, blah blah.

A better response would have been:
Yeah, that's a great deal on SMT:p3 -- love that game.

Since we have threads on Gamestop price drops and SMT games, you might consider posting the deal on one of those threads and then closing this thread using the "Thread Tools/Moderation Tools/Close Thread" before soomeone trolls your thread.

Try posting it to this thread: blah, blah, blah​

My favorites though, are the one line posts, right after you make you own post. Things like:
How long have you been on CAG?
In before lock.
Have you posted to a forum before?
Were you born with a brain?​

Its like playing Halo with 12 year olds...[/QUOTE]

I'm with you man. There is definitely a nice way to go about it.

bread's done
Back