Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil, a box set? Sweet!

That's a reasonable price. I'd pay 5 bucks more just for a soundtrack [if it's got music I like, I really like Nocturne's, but Growlanser's isn't really anything special.]

[quote name='Ledhed']VERY cool of them to give us both games at such a reasonable price.[/quote]

I think it's only the 1st game, you get a slip cover art box that can hold both games for whent he 2nd one comes out this summer.

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell'][quote name='Ledhed']VERY cool of them to give us both games at such a reasonable price.[/quote]

I think it's only the 1st game, you get a slip cover art box that can hold both games for whent he 2nd one comes out this summer.[/quote]

:cry: I read it as "packaged with the second game." You're right, it's just the first one. Le sad.

mother freak these deals and crap on games dat I want but have neither time or money for!!!

I have been playing Nocturne since day 1 it came out... I only beat the 3 sisters today! And I still have Phantom Brave factory sealed.

now I gotta waste even more money on this yo!!

[quote name='JEKKI']mother freak these deals and crap on games dat I want but have neither time or money for!!!

I have been playing Nocturne since day 1 it came out... I only beat the 3 sisters today! And I still have Phantom Brave factory sealed.

now I gotta waste even more money on this yo!![/quote]

Stupid fresh... :lol:

Those three sisters were a little tricky, although ironically I had the least trouble with the battle with all three of them....
would have gone quicker if I had realized
spoiler

you couldnt SAVE between them....

didnt nocturne just come out not too long ago??? and another question, are all the shim megami tensei games direct continuations of each other?? i bought nocturne a little while ago but havent really played it yet

[quote name='cthcky33']didnt nocturne just come out not too long ago??? and another question, are all the shim megami tensei games direct continuations of each other?? i bought nocturne a little while ago but havent really played it yet[/quote]

nachzeher? :roll:

[quote name='masha'][quote name='cthcky33']didnt nocturne just come out not too long ago??? and another question, are all the shim megami tensei games direct continuations of each other?? i bought nocturne a little while ago but havent really played it yet[/quote]

nachzeher? :roll:[/quote]

What? I'm about 4-5 hours into Nocturne right now. Are you accusing me of having a double account? :roll:

I'm trying to finish up Nocturne, so I can get on with DDS. DDS actually looks more appealing to me, fusing into monsters (a la Shadow Hearts) rather than recruiting them.

[quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='masha'][quote name='cthcky33']didnt nocturne just come out not too long ago??? and another question, are all the shim megami tensei games direct continuations of each other?? i bought nocturne a little while ago but havent really played it yet[/quote]

nachzeher? :roll:[/quote]

What? I'm about 4-5 hours into Nocturne right now. Are you accusing me of having a double account? :roll:

I'm trying to finish up Nocturne, so I can get on with DDS. DDS actually looks more appealing to me, fusing into monsters (a la Shadow Hearts) rather than recruiting them.[/quote]

I just thought you know the answer. I only can play them next year. Sorry, work :rofl:

[quote name='nachzeher']Just curious masha, have you played Shadow Hearts yet? I'm like a Jehovah's Witness here. :lol:[/quote]

:D That is a funny shit! Nope. I haven't. But I will. I promise!

Shadow Hearts Shadow Hearts Shadow Hearts Shadow Hearts Shadow Hearts Shadow Hearts Shadow Hearts Shadow Hearts Shadow Hearts Shadow HeartsShadow Hearts Shadow Hearts Shadow Hearts Shadow Hearts Shadow Hearts

[quote name='masha'][quote name='nachzeher']Just curious masha, have you played Shadow Hearts yet? I'm like a Jehovah's Witness here. :lol:[/quote]

Shadow Hearts Shadow Hearts Shadow Hearts Shadow Hearts Shadow Hearts Shadow Hearts Shadow Hearts Shadow Hearts Shadow Hearts Shadow HeartsShadow Hearts Shadow Hearts Shadow Hearts Shadow Hearts Shadow Hearts[/quote]

If you don't wanna open your precious sealed promo copy, I'll be glad to lend you mine. But you gotta play it under a week (25-hour game, 35 hours w/ sidequest). Cuz it's been out to zion for a week and I miss it already. :lol: Should be no problem, I clocked in 40 hours in 5 days.

[quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='masha'][quote name='nachzeher']Just curious masha, have you played Shadow Hearts yet? I'm like a Jehovah's Witness here. :lol:[/quote]

Shadow Hearts Shadow Hearts Shadow Hearts Shadow Hearts Shadow Hearts Shadow Hearts Shadow Hearts Shadow Hearts Shadow Hearts Shadow HeartsShadow Hearts Shadow Hearts Shadow Hearts Shadow Hearts Shadow Hearts[/quote]

If you don't wanna open your precious sealed promo copy, I'll be glad to lend you mine. But you gotta play it under a week (25-hour game, 35 hours w/ sidequest). Cuz it's been out to zion for a week and I miss it already. :lol: Should be no problem, I clocked in 40 hours in 5 days.[/quote]

You still miss it? :rofl: IKIK

Blue, screenshots are so old, like this thread. There are so many DDS videos around. Where have you been?!

:p

What exactly is this game to be like? I hear all y'all hyping it and now I'm starting to want it. Is it a hardcore RPG or do you think a casual RPG gamer could enjoy this?

bread's done
Back