Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga

dhelor

CAGiversary!
I just bought the second on eBay for $25 shipped, but it does me little good if I don't have the first one. Anyone have a copy they'd be willing to part with or know where I can find one for a reasonable price (i.e., less then $60)?

[quote name='dhelor']I just bought the second on eBay for $25 shipped, but it does me little good if I don't have the first one. Anyone have a copy they'd be willing to part with or know where I can find one for a reasonable price (i.e., less then $60)?[/quote]

If you are lucky, you might find a used copy on eBay. Also, you might want to check Gamestop.com to see if any of the store have a used copy in your area.

[quote name='thebob101']Also, you might want to check Gamestop.com to see if any of the store have a used copy in your area.[/QUOTE]

How would I go about doing that? I can't find a feature like that on the site.

[quote name='Kapwanil']http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=939006

That should do it, I believe. Good luck, though. There are a few around "my area" but then again that's thinly veiled as "over 100 locations within 50 miles".

If they have it, though, with Edge and the 10% E-Mail Coupon it should be $32 and tax. Not too shabby, all things considered.[/QUOTE]

I live in Oregon, no tax. :D

EDIT: Thay don't have it. :(

[quote name='Veronica Mars']Both copies are some what near me.
I'll look into to it. Never heard of the game.[/QUOTE]

If you can find a copy near you, I'd gladly pay you back plus shipping. I would be throughly grateful. :D

[quote name='62t']$15 used at game crazy, but you are very unlikely to find it.[/quote]
Yeah. I saw it once but it's in the staff's secret stash drawer. They hid it with the intention to buy it later (and resell it for $$).

[quote name='eau']Yeah. I saw it once but it's in the staff's secret stash drawer. They hid it with the intention to buy it later (and resell it for $$).[/QUOTE]

Those bastards! Can't really blame them, though. I'd probably do the same.

[quote name='eau']Yeah. I saw it once but it's in the staff's secret stash drawer. They hid it with the intention to buy it later (and resell it for $$).[/QUOTE]

They'll have to save up about 4 paychecks before they can afford it though :)

[quote name='eau']Yeah. I saw it once but it's in the staff's secret stash drawer. They hid it with the intention to buy it later (and resell it for $$).[/quote]

Did the same to me. Just "unhide it" and bring it up. They may hate you but hey, cheap rare game.

I was friends with the old manager. Held rpgs for me.

Do you have any Gamecrazy stores near you? You can ask them to hold any copies they get in trade for you. I got Digital Devil Saga 1, 2 and Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne for about 13.50 each this way. It can take a while, and it might not work, but it's worth a shot.
Good luck.

[quote name='Iloveslimes']Do you have any Gamecrazy stores near you? You can ask them to hold any copies they get in trade for you. I got Digital Devil Saga 1, 2 and Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne for about 13.50 each this way. It can take a while, and it might not work, but it's worth a shot.
Good luck.[/QUOTE]

It's very unlikely... actually, nearly impossible I'd say. Most GC employees know what games are worth what and they snag up any and every thing good that's traded in.

Plus, there are games for which they don't do that anymore. I'm pretty sure DDS and Nocturne are both part of it.

OP, I'd keep my hopes down. This game's value is widely known about so any copy that does show up lasts only for a day or two before it's gone.:whistle2:(

I want this game to but until I am willing to pay gougers I can safetly say that this game will either wait until demand drops or emulators come out. Sorry to whoever is offended by pirating but if it comes down to me being ripped off by some pos who probably hoarded the game while working at gs and my wallet I will choose my wallet and emulate.

EDIT.......
Yay checked online for used one's at gamestop and two places had it in stock in a 20 mile range. I went to the first one and the manager was hoarding it. I saw it in the case and he wouldn't sell it. The second store had the deluxe edition with everthing included mint condition, no cratches or anything for 40 and I got it. Lucky for me. :)

bread's done
Back