Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne $44.99 at Play-Asia

[quote name='Zeric']Far from it, I'd imagine. I'm still waiting.[/QUOTE]

Ditto.

Placed my order on the 22nd and it shipped the same day.

Play-asia says "ships in 1-5 days" now. I wonder if that's an indication that they're running out of copies. When they first had it listed and didn't actually have any in stock yet it said the same thing.

Mine shipped on the 23rd, and I just got it today...and I'm in VA if that helps.

I can't WAIT to play it after I finish my papers tonight. :O

[quote name='drtomoe123']Mine shipped on the 23rd, and I just got it today...and I'm in VA if that helps.

I can't WAIT to play it after I finish my papers tonight. :O[/quote]

Mine shipped the 23rd also and I live in WV....still haven't got it but expecting it either today or tomorrow by latest when comparing to when other east coasters are getting it. If I don't get it then, time to start worrying and bust out the heavy artillery :lol::lol::lol:

[quote name='bigl523']Mine shipped on the 21st and still nothing (CT here).[/QUOTE]

You got jipped. CT here as well and just got mine today.
You'll prolly get yours tomorrow or Saturday.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']You got jipped. CT here as well and just got mine today.
You'll prolly get yours tomorrow or Saturday.[/quote]

im pretty sure all/most of us who ordered early had ours shipped at the same day. the thing i dont understand is im over here in CA, and i thought the west coast was closer to Hong Kong than east coast people.. unless they flew over these games across the atlantic... ............................. :?:

Mine still hasn't arrived either.... I think we chose the wrong shipping method...

aigo20.jpg

I've ordered from them before and it does take a while but they are not going to gyp you or anything. Patience is a virtue :)

Still nothing on mine. I did however receive the Mother 1 +2 soundtrack I ordered 3 days after Nocturne from them today in the mail. Weird.

If you guys are seriously worried about getting a good copy from EB online, I can confirm that it is $40 in store as well. I don't know what is up but it seems that EB games are getting used copies in their stores. Both EB games around my college had a used copy of the game (and they got them in recently) and the copy I snagged tonight was complete (well as of used games go with box and instructions, it didn't have the soundtrack), and the disc is in very good condition. Now I have to wait till my roommate comes back so I can give him a nerdgasm because I got the game which he wanted me to get forever ^__^.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']If you guys are seriously worried about getting a good copy from EB online, I can confirm that it is $40 in store as well. I don't know what is up but it seems that EB games are getting used copies in their stores. Both EB games around my college had a used copy of the game (and they got them in recently) and the copy I snagged tonight was complete (well as of used games go with box and instructions, it didn't have the soundtrack), and the disc is in very good condition. Now I have to wait till my roommate comes back so I can give him a nerdgasm because I got the game which he wanted me to get forever ^__^.[/quote]

i was at a couple of rapestops today, and saw nocturne on their shelves too. the box and manual looks new, so im assuming the game is minty fresh as well, they just opened it and marked it as used :/

[quote name='jeremywoods']i was at a couple of rapestops today, and saw nocturne on their shelves too. the box and manual looks new, so im assuming the game is minty fresh as well, they just opened it and marked it as used :/[/quote] My disc has a few dust spots on it so I can't really tell if it is used or not. If it was used someone kept it in damn good condition (though the case looks old). The instruction booklet says limited edition director's cut. Either way those fuckers but the used label on the god gamn inside where the game insert is not on the cheap plastic outside where it should be. Still I am just happy to find a copy.

[quote name='jeremywoods']i thought i would too.. but still hasnt come (CA)[/quote]

I'm in CA too and I got mine yesterday. Got a sealed copy and a used copy from Gamestop.

--Michael

[quote name='Civickid96']I'm in CA too and I got mine yesterday. Got a sealed copy and a used copy from Gamestop.

--Michael[/quote]
How'd you get a sealed copy?

[quote name='buckythekat']if you never receive your copy does Play-Asia refund you?

*is getting a little worried*[/QUOTE]
IIRC, Play-Asia insures all their packages, so you should be able to get your money back. Hope it's just your post office being slow, though.

[quote name='TheMaidenOfSorrow']It shipped a month ago and I still haven received it yet. Should I be worried? Will they refund my money?[/QUOTE]

I got mine long time ago...i would contact them, but that wont get the package to your place any quicker. Maybe its just taking its sweet time. Contact them and tell them until when you have to wait for you to get a refund.

I have this game in my amazon cart and still debating whether I should be in. I don't even have a PS2 or PS3! but I love PRGs and from all I have read I'm pretty sure I'm going to love this game. Can anyone tell me whether this game can justify buying a 80GB PS3?

bread's done
Back