Shin Megami Tensei: Persona (psp) $17.27 at Amazon

Got it today.... it's awesome to get the box and everything for such a low price. I thought I would bump it just in case others hadn't seen it.

I believe it has been this price for a couple of weeks. I have been tempted to buy it, but haven't bit yet. Have any of you played Persona (PSP or PSX version)?

I bought it last week too. Think it was maybe a buck cheaper. I did play Persona on PSX back in my youth. The first person dungeons really threw me off- I was used to the Final Fantasy type RPG- but I enjoyed most everything else about it. I played about halfway through and traded it away. Regretted that a few years later when I became absorbed in the awesomeness of Persona 2 (and then P3 and P4 later of course). Figured this would be a good chance to go back and experience the first game again with a decade of growth under my belt :)

[quote name='waxHead']This is down to $15.63, just put in my order.[/QUOTE]

just received my order yesterday for this price, good deal and came with soundtrack

Great price! This was an impulse purchase for me at launch (bought from Amazon) and it's still sitting pretty in my backlog of games. I thought it would become out of print but apparently not.

bread's done
Back