Shin Megami Tensei

PapiChullo

CAGiversary!
I know the Digital Devil ones are a two-part set. But I was wondering if the Nocturne game was connected to the first Digital Devil Saga game?

I saw some stuff on DDS 2 and thought it seemed like it would be cool, but I would want to play the first part beforehand. Then I realized that Nocturne was out even before DDS. Any help is appreciated.

nope it's not connected. the first nocturne is actually connected to a super nes verision only released in japan i believe...someone correct me if i'm wrong. if your looking to play dds 2 and don't have it i have a complete sealed copy for 44 shipped with sealed bonus disc

[quote name='shadylane']nope it's not connected. the first nocturne is actually connected to a super nes verision only released in japan i believe...someone correct me if i'm wrong. if your looking to play dds 2 and don't have it i have a complete sealed copy for 44 shipped with sealed bonus disc[/QUOTE]

Pretty much dead on, as Nocturne is technically Shin Megami Tensei III. DDS is just one of several side story spin offs they created instead of doing traditional sqeuels.

acutally they just added SMT to the title in US for Digital Devil Saga. In Japan it is released as Digital Devil Saga: Avant Tuner.

They probably added the SMT for name recognition. I imagine Persona would have gotten it too if it was to be re-released now.

bread's done
Back