*~Shini's List! Ebay auctions online! SMT:Devil Summoner/Psyvariar/LE OST's/Etc..~*

Nice PS2 list update - I wish that grandia II was sealed...:drool: ahhh!
Anyways,
the package is ready to go - will post DC tomorrow!

- BTW, that Ar tonelico offer is sure is tempting! :D

[quote name='guynextshore']Nice PS2 list update - I wish that grandia II was sealed...:drool: ahhh!
Anyways,
the package is ready to go - will post DC tomorrow!

- BTW, that Ar tonelico offer is sure is tempting! :D[/quote]

Haha, you like sealed stuff dont you? ;)

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Haha, I figured that much ;)

BTW, those are some of the games from the tub I told you about[/quote]

Yes, I assume that much,
but what do you mean 'some'....

are there more.....:D ??? sealed?
LMK, please!!

[quote name='guynextshore']Yes, I assume that much,
but what do you mean 'some'....

are there more.....:D ??? sealed?
LMK, please!![/quote]

Haha, the only other games I have sealed are Ace Combat 5 The Unsung War and Front Mission 4.

I have used copies of Grandia 2 and Grandia Xtreme, Wild Arms 3, and Wild Arms Alter Code F.

You Sealed Game loving foo :lol: Haha, just playin

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Haha, the only other games I have sealed are Ace Combat 5 The Unsung War and Front Mission 4.

I have used copies of Grandia 2 and Grandia Xtreme, Wild Arms 3, and Wild Arms Alter Code F.

You Sealed Game loving foo :lol: Haha, just playin[/quote]

haha - and you had my hopes up too for more stuff!!!
Grandia 2 & Extreme.....sealed = :drool: :drool:
(hey, I can wish can't I?!)

[quote name='guynextshore']haha - and you had my hopes up too for more stuff!!!
Grandia 2 & Extreme.....sealed = :drool: :drool:
(hey, I can wish can't I?!)[/quote]

Of course you can wish, but that's all it will ever be ;)

Haha, j/k, you'll probably get a copy of Grandia 2 sealed, I dunno about G Xtreme. I have never seen a sealed copy of Xtreme, they've always been open, maybe mint condition, but never sealed >.>

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Of course you can wish, but that's all it will ever be ;)

Haha, j/k, you'll probably get a copy of Grandia 2 sealed, I dunno about G Xtreme. I have never seen a sealed copy of Xtreme, they've always been open, maybe mint condition, but never sealed >.>[/quote]

What!...Me get a sealed grandia 2? :hot: Where WHERE/WHEN/WHO?!!! - please if you find anyone that has that - LMK!! - please.
As for Grandia Xtreme - I've seen a sealed version - I've also been offered one.... was in a pending deal for one - But the guy has yet to confirm/deny anything (it's been a week now) & I'm not sure when was the last time he was on since he hid that status info.

...Wishing here I go again.:roll:

[quote name='guynextshore']What!...Me get a sealed grandia 2? :hot: Where WHERE/WHEN/WHO?!!! - please if you find anyone that has that - LMK!! - please.
As for Grandia Xtreme - I've seen a sealed version - I've also been offered one.... was in a pending deal for one - But the guy has yet to confirm/deny anything (it's been a week now) & I'm not sure when was the last time he was on since he hid that status info.

...Wishing here I go again.:roll:[/quote]

Oh wow, really, a sealed Xtreme, and no one offered you a sealed Grandia II? Wow...o_O

I was thinking the opposite scenario

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Oh wow, really, a sealed Xtreme, and no one offered you a sealed Grandia II? Wow...o_O

I was thinking the opposite scenario[/quote]

Yeah,
that's why if you know anyone that has one - please LMK :D .
However, I'm curious - when's the last time you seen a sealed one?

As for Xtreme, sealed or not - No deal means no deal - Pretty much the main reason why I hate poor communication.

[quote name='guynextshore']Yeah,
that's why if you know anyone that has one - please LMK :D .
However, I'm curious - when's the last time you seen a sealed one?

As for Xtreme, sealed or not - No deal means no deal - Pretty much the main reason why I hate poor communication.[/quote]
Yea, I hate when people don't respond. Sometimes I'm the culprit though, I end up having to communicate with so many people someone slips my mind.

Well, it was a while ago at Fry's. I'm just saying I've seen a sealed Grandia II, but never Xtreme

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Yea, I hate when people don't respond. Sometimes I'm the culprit though, I end up having to communicate with so many people someone slips my mind.

Well, it was a while ago at Fry's. I'm just saying I've seen a sealed Grandia II, but never Xtreme[/quote]

Well,
if you ever see another sealed one - get it & sell/trade to me please! :D .
& if I ever get my deal to work out - I'll show you one!!

[quote name='guynextshore']Well,
if you ever see another sealed one - get it & sell/trade to me please! :D .
& if I ever get my deal to work out - I'll show you one!![/quote]

Roger That.

Bump for the morning.

[quote name='guynextshore']Hey - not sure if you got the PM.
but sent shipment this morning!!

tracking # is in the PM![/quote]

Yea I got your PM. Btw, I talked to my uncle, he has Grandia II sealed, but he's going to check if he has more than 1 copy, if he does, we can trade ;)

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Yea I got your PM. Btw, I talked to my uncle, he has Grandia II sealed, but he's going to check if he has more than 1 copy, if he does, we can trade ;)[/quote]

WHOA :drool: :drool: !!
YES PLEASE - do inform me if anything happens!!! :D !!! & THANK YOU!

bread's done
Back