Shipments have commenced! Check the OP for tracking information.

Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood- Aqueduct & Trajan Market maps (exclusive to Collector’s Edition) - $4
Gundam Side Story $7
Street Fighter Alpha 3 $6

Shenmue Limited Edition-100% complete, one of the hinges on the jewel case is damaged and is a little tough to open and close - $25
Final Fantasy-100% complete, mint - $22
Sherlock Holmes-100% complete, mint - $3
Where The Wild Things Are-100% complete, mint - $4

Superhero/Comic book
300 2 Disc Limited Edition Best Buy Exclusive with mini Spartan Helmet and collectible cards-100% complete, outer box shows minor shelf wear and Spartan Helmet is a little loose on the stand $3
Batman:Mask of the Phantasm-100% complete, mint $1

Batman Begins 2 Disc Limited Editon with comic book-100% complete, mint $3

Spider-Man 3 Disc Deluxe Edition-100% complete, minor shelf wear on outer box $1

V For Vendetta 2 Disc Edition-100% complete, mint, with slipcover $2

Watchmen The Ultimate Cut 5 Disc Edition-100% complete, mint(probably has Digital Copy code)$4

Wolverine and the X-Men Volume 1 Heroes Return Trilogy-100% complete, mint, with slipcover$2

X-Men 1.5-100% complete, mint $3

X-Men The Last Stand Target Exclusive in Collector’s tin with cards and reprint of Giant Size X-Men 1-100% complete, mint $4

The Da Vinci Code-100% complete, mint, with slipcover $1

[quote name='scott_matthews']Shack Fu lol Damned forum post wait timer.[/QUOTE]
He got me too. All I could do is watch the timer.

I think I snatched the Denon receiver back. Already cringing over shipping on that and the DVD player. Kinda wish I woulda kept going on the HD-DVD player but I plan on getting and XA1 in time.

Thanks for the Lowball man. Helping my Home Entertainment center out.

[quote name='teknikalei']My wallet, however, hates yer guts. lol[/QUOTE]

Second

[quote name='yakumo']marvel heroes vs street-16
xmen vs street-18[/QUOTE]

Damn, I was going to fight you for those. I had no idea those were in there until I saw your post. Too much stuff in this lowball :shock:

Thanks thecoreyjihad for the great lowball.

Looking over the OP, you marked me as $13 on Super Empire Strikes Back when I really bid on Super Metroid for that price. My winning bid on Super Empire Strikes Back was $2 back in post #77.

I must say, since I had been in lowball retirement, this is probably the best for me to come back in. So many great items, and I think it was run superbly, especially with TheCoryJihad not making a huge deal out of $.50 bids. I hope you have another and I'll be back to throw down more money that should be going towards rent! :p

[quote name='Tom Jane']Second

Damn, I was going to fight you for those. I had no idea those were in there until I saw your post. Too much stuff in this lowball :shock:[/QUOTE]

I was getting in on that X-men vs. as well but got sniped hard. Took my whole head off with that late 18 dollar bid. Ah well. Great deal on those 2 games. I still got some decent DVDs for cheap.

[quote name='JoshTX']I was getting in on that X-men vs. as well but got sniped hard. Took my whole head off with that late 18 dollar bid. Ah well. Great deal on those 2 games. I still got some decent DVDs for cheap.[/QUOTE]

No kidding. I would've bid early and often if I saw those two 'vs Street Fighter' titles. Ohh well. yakumo's the man.

[quote name='TheHeef']Sweetness! Two games, pretty sure a third...just to be sure though, ties go to the first one to bid the price, right?[/QUOTE]

Man am I glad you already had $6 for SFA:3 I was regretting that post the second I hit it. I still haven't removed SSFIV from the shrink wrap :hot:

Aw hell, way to read the last page, retard (myself). Great lowball jihad, I wish I would've remembered earlier so I could've bid on a few more items.

Doh... I completely missed your bid on 300 after me Vulgarism. Ninja-like. I was totally into power conditioner mode there for a minute. All I was interested in was the helmet and stand. If you are interested in parting with that part of it let me know.

[quote name='dodgeme']I think I snatched the Denon receiver back. Already cringing over shipping on that and the DVD player. Kinda wish I woulda kept going on the HD-DVD player but I plan on getting and XA1 in time.

Thanks for the Lowball man. Helping my Home Entertainment center out.[/QUOTE]

:cool:

Check again bro... You ALMOST got me... sorry.

Looking forward to hearing some 5.1 from my consoles, and my earforce DSS - :D

Great lowball!! Thanks for all the help in the surround sound business. I'm probably a little bit too poor at the moment, so I may have a possible lowball coming.

All the bids are in and now I need to figure out how in the hell to invoice all of this stuff. I'll get them to you as soon as possible. Thanks so much for the kind words and all of the insane bids. I know it was a TON of stuff, but it just had to go.

You'll be getting invoices soon!

[quote name='scott_matthews']Doh... I completely missed your bid on 300 after me Vulgarism. Ninja-like. I was totally into power conditioner mode there for a minute. All I was interested in was the helmet and stand. If you are interested in parting with that part of it let me know.[/QUOTE]

I can tell by your Av how much of a fan you must be, so if TheCoryJihad doesn't mind, I already picked up way too much stuff, so it's all yours. Hopefully he doesn't mind!

[quote name='dancrane212']Man am I glad you already had $6 for SFA:3 I was regretting that post the second I hit it. I still haven't removed SSFIV from the shrink wrap :hot:[/QUOTE]

I'm kinda glad, too. :) I wasn't going to go after it at first. But I got a DC arcade stick a few weeks ago that I've been trying to sell. Three weeks advertised...and crickets. Now I might just hang on to it for a bit.

[quote name='Vulgarism']I can tell by your Av how much of a fan you must be, so if TheCoryJihad doesn't mind, I already picked up way too much stuff, so it's all yours. Hopefully he doesn't mind![/QUOTE]

That'd be cool. Thanks man! Cory?

bread's done
Back