shipping question

icp_00_111

CAGiversary!
Feedback
76 (100%)
Hello, I usually ship out 1 or 2 games but I have to ship out 3 games this time and am not sure what the best wa of doing this is. I usually go with a bubble mailer but am not sure if this is the best option with 3 games instead of the 1 or 2 i normally put in the bubble mailer. If anybody can give me advice on how they would go about packaging it would be appriciated. thanks again.

I'm assuming you are using the #0 bubble mailer if you are fitting two games in one. When I have to ship more than two games and I don't want them to be stacked, I just tape two bubble mailers together. So one bubble mailer has two games, and the other one has the other 1~2 games. Just face them so the address/information is on both sides and it matches correctly on both.

How about using a box instead of jury-rigging two bubble mailers into one?

Also, you'd need to ship it priority mail because it's too heavy for first class mail with three games.

I thought about using a box but I have none laying around and no shipping peanuts at home either, does the post office offer packing peanuts? I'm not quite sure where I would find them. I did know that it would have to go priority, I stopping in the post office and checked weight and ask their advice. They showed me this priority mailer that they thought would work even though there was not any padding what-so-ever on it, just a paper envelope thing. After they said that would be my best option I turned to CAG for an answer. lol

[quote name='icp_00_111']I thought about using a box but I have none laying around and no shipping peanuts at home either, does the post office offer packing peanuts? [/QUOTE]

Can't you use bubble wrap? That would be easier to find in stores than packing peanuts. As for a box, most office supply store & even wal-mart(still, I think) sell boxes used to mail stuff out. One for mailing out 3 games should only cost around $2.

you could just make ur own envelope. as long and u have bubble wrap. tape and paper u should be good, as long as you have more than one layer of paper

bread's done
Back