ShiRoh30 Tradelist-

cml for

shadow of the colossus
tiger woods 09
fifa 09

(I know they are going to be hard to part with you, but it doesn't hurt to ask).

CML for (I want leaf green more than the other two):
Pokemon Fire Red
Pokemon Leaf Green
Pokemon Sapphire

Also interested in Twilight Princess for the cube.

I don't really have much to trade at the moment just old/crappy stuff to be honest. Well Halo 3,but everyone has that, and NBA Live 09. Would you sale WWE:LOW? ;)

[quote name='Shiroh30']hey buddy, what you looking for as far as trading singstar/s for :br: Coraline if at all?[/QUOTE]

Excellent question. Ideally, I'd like two from my list. One would be a bit lopsided on my end, I think, whereas two would probably be a bit lopsided on the other person's side of things (depending on the two I suppose). I'm open to offers, but the only ones I'm interested in I have listed with the possible exception of Singstar Vol 2 which I can never quite make up my mind if I want or not.

I thought you wanted the EYETOY. That's for the PS2. What you got in the bundle is the PS EYE. Yes I know nitpicky but it threw me off for some time so change it.

yeah, i'm interested in the eye of judgement bundle MINUS the ps3 eye and the game. Do you have the stand for the ps3 eye by any chance?

Are you only looking to sell Borderlands or would you consider trading it? From your list I have a 20gb 360 HDD as well as Metroid Prime.

bread's done
Back