Shoot Em Up Blu-Ray $17.95 on Amazon

I guess they're trying to match CC.

Amazon has been rubbish lately...they couldn't even manage to ship my copy of Forbidden Copy yet.

[quote name='cuco33']I wouldn't buy this movie at $5... I thought it was that bad[/quote]

What? I really like this movie a lot.

[quote name='BelieveTheHype']but i refuse to pay more than 15 bucks for a blu ray :p

thanks for the heads up tho![/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat

For what it is...a complete, over-the-top action/black comedy hybrid...Shoot 'Em Up was actually quite good. Owen and Giamatti are two great actors, though, they probably could have found something better to do than this. Anyway, besides being a mindlessly fun good time, it's also one of the better looking Blu-rays out there, a great way to show off a new set-up.

The movie is pretty good, a no brainer action flick. I love the sex scene, you gotta love it man... I watched it with my wife, even she likes it :) but i won't get it at $15+ price, maybe $8...

lol this movie is hilarious.. I rented it a while back. I might get this along with Pushing Daisies.

This movie was insanely awesome. I think I just might bite on the blu-ray even though I already have it on DVD. It's just that good.

This was a fantastic movie. I'd guess the people who hated it kinda missed the point. It's an action movie that, deep down at it's core, is a satire on modern action movies. It's a lot like Tropic Thunder, though the spoofing of the genre is not as blatantly obvious, but with a serious script and a lot more action and a lot less comedy. Not to say that it doesn't have it's laught out loud moments.

bread's done
Back