Shopkick & other referral links

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonedrifter1989

CAGiversary!
Please check out my referral links in the signature, would really appreciate it. I will keep that updated if i get new referral sites.

* please sign up for shopkick or levelup or at least shopkick. you can earn gift cards and i can earn points while you're collecting them. win win, then you can refer your friends.

Make my day and sign up for SK or LU please.... and also side note, if anyone is looking to get rid of halo 4 double xp mtn dew codes I will gladly take them, that promo ends this month.

come on people, someone help me out here. I've already earned over $40 in gift cards using Shopkick...

http://app.shopkick.com/gift/50PLS21-50PLS22 use this link after signing up with mine above in the signature, enter your mobile shopkick # and get a $2 Target GC on your next walk-in to there.

and if for some reason you're still able to enter in a promo code use Shamrock 1911 to give me credit please.

check out the new one I found called Checkpoints and use code leaderm to give you points and myself points.

bumping the thread... Is it just me or does everyone have this kind of luck getting their threads noticed? future shopkickers can get points for target & best buy.

going to try to bump this up to the top of the list. people, you can't go wrong getting free money even if it takes a little bit of time, so do things like the reward zone and stuff and this will definitely pay off, i've already earned $50 or so through this app & you can too. i read someone earned $300 before.. that's money to go spend at target or best buy or where ever.

[quote name='pixi']Signed up for levelup, thank you![/QUOTE]

Awesome! I just saw this now, i appreciate it. Did you use it yet? It gives you $5 free & then when you spend $5 beyond that it gives me $5 free.

also feel free to check out Shopkick (great way to get gift cards earning points just for going in to stores and sometimes scanning items for bonuses, etc.) or if you aren't already on amazon student or if you know someone to use my link when they sign up for a free 6 months (prime membership with student email address) it will give me $10 free times whoever i sign up. I'd so appreciate it. :) you'd think with the internet it would be so easy, but it isn't as easy as it should be.

whatever anyone does though please use my links so i get the credit, i'm advertising for a reason not for free for the company. but to get a reward and introduce new things to you guys.

You guys are really disappointing me. So many bogus referrals and you can't even join a real app/site? get free money to target/itunes/best buy/etc.. no joke! & PLEASE help me out too! :( Just make sure you use my link, sign up online then get the app. Or get LevelUp while you're at it (look and see if it's running in your city). I would've thought I'd have quite the network here....sadly, I guess not. We're supposed to be a group/team, help another CAG out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back