Shopko $10 Xbox 360 Games

BottleOne87

CAG Veteran
I don't know all of the titles but I got in a bin

Phantasy Star Universe: $10
Viva Pinata (Special Edition): $10

I know there was Tomb Raider Legends, Table Tennis, Ridge Racer 6, and something Battle Roses or something?
Viva Pinata for $10 isn't too bad.
This is Shopko in Wisconsin.

UPDATE!
[quote name='Camwi']Alright guys, here's the new list. I typed up everything I could read in the pictures my girlfriend took, plus I added all the games previously mentioned.

** 360 **
Bionicle Heroes
Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII ($2.99)
Blitz: The League
Bomberman: Act Zero
Chromehounds
College Hoops 2K6
Dead Rising :hot:
Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires
Enchanted Arms
Eragon
Full Auto 2
The Godfather
The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth II
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
MotoGP 06
NBA Street Homecourt
Ninety-Nine Nights
Phantasy Star Universe
Prey
Project Gotham Racing 3
Ridge Racer 6
Rumble Roses XX
Saints Row
Sonic the Hedgehog
Star Trek Legacy
Superman Returns
Table Tennis
Test Drive Unlimited
Tiger Woods PGA Tour '06 ($2.49)
Tomb Raider: Legend
Top Spin 2
Viva Pinata with Bonus DVD Edition :hot:
Xbox Live Arcade Unplugged Volume 1

** XBOX **
50 Cent: Bulletproof
And 1 Streetball
Backyard Wrestling ($2.19)
Beat Down: Fists of Vengeance
Black
Breakdown ($0.99)
Chicago Enforcer ($0.99)
Corvette/Grabbed by the Ghoulies 2-pk ($0.99)
Curious George
Dead or Alive Ultimate ($3.79)
Dino Crisis 3 ($3.79)
Far Cry Instincts Evolution
Final Fight: Streetwise
The Godfather
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Harry Potter: ???
Haunted Mansion ($3.79)
Hitman: Blood Money
Legacy of Kain: Defiance ($2.19)
Mortal Kombat: Shoalin Monks
NBA Ballers: Phenom
NCAA Football '07
NCAA March Madness '06
Need for Speed Most Wanted
Outrun 2 ($2.19)
Scarface: The World Is Yours
Spyro: A Hero's Tail
Street Racing Syndicate ($2.19)
Tiger Woods PGA Tour '06
Tony Hawk's Underground 2 ($0.99)
Total Overdose

** PS2 **
24: The Game
The Ant Bully
Burnout 3: Takedown
Dragon Ball Z: Sagas
The Fast and the Furious
God Hand
Indigo Prophecy
Jak II
Just Cause
Justice League Heroes
Marc Ecko's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure
Neo Contra
ProStroke Golf
Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal
Ratchet Deadlocked
Rayman Raving Rabbids
Red Ninja
Rise to Honor
Sly 2: Band of Thieves
SOCOM II: U.S. Navy SEALs
Spy Hunter
Street Fighter Alpha Anthology
Street Racing Syndicate ($2.19)
Superman Returns
Super Monkey Ball Adventure
Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain
Trivial Pursuit Unhinged
Ultimate Spider-Man
Xiaolin Showdown

** PS3 **
Full Auto 2: Battlelines
Ridge Racer 7
Sonic the Hedgehog
Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom

** PSP **
Daxter
Frogger Helmet Chaos
Gangs of London
Gradius Collection
LocoRoco
Mercury Meltdown
Metal Gear Acid 2
Miami Vice: The Game
NBA '07
NBA Live '06
SOCOM: ???
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 06
Wipeout Pure

** WII **
The Ant Bully
Barnyard
The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

** GCN **
Bomberman Jetters
Donkey Konga 2
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2
Fight Night Round 2
Geist
Happy Feet
Mega Man X: Command Mission
Metroid Prime 2
Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble

** DS **
Asphalt: Urban GT 2
Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime
Elite Beat Agents :hot:
Kirby: Canvas Curse
March of the Penguins (with adorable stuffed toy!) :p
Meteos
Metroid Prime Pinball
Need For Speed: ???
Rainbow Islands Revolution
Trace Memory
Wiffle Ball Advance
The Wild West
Zoo Keeper

** GBA **
Bionicle Heroes
Final Fantasy V :hot:
LarryBoy and the Bad Apple
Need for Speed Carbon: Own the City
Phil of the Future[/quote]

Here's what I picked up between Sugarhouse & Bountiful, UT
  • Xbox 360 - The Godfather
  • Xbox 360 - Top Spin 2
  • Xbox 360 - Prey
  • Xbox 360 - FarCry Instincts Predator
  • Xbox 360 - Tomb Raider Legend

dinaboo...good finds. Remember to keep them reciepts if they do make price markdowns sunday! I've got my games all ready if they do :)

[quote name='deletion']dinaboo...good finds. Remember to keep them reciepts if they do make price markdowns sunday! I've got my games all ready if they do :)[/quote]

I have the bag with the games & receipt inside ready to go by the front door. :lol:

Thanks OP, I was able to grab a Elite Beat Agents at the West Side ShopKo for $10 (wasn't marked down, still listed at MSRP).

Other CAGs note that there are 3 left.

Dear Shopko,
Please move to Arkansas and/or Massachusetts. I need your deals inside of me.. err.. my system. Thanks
Sincerely yours,
prence.

Hey I live in Madison, Wi but I travel for my job so I stopped at the Beaver Dam store along hwy 151 and picked up dead rising and table tennis. They still have a ton of xbox 360 stuff. Alot of Tombraider, at least 1 ninety-nine nites, prey, full auto, and 2 DOA Ultimates for the original xbox for 3.79. Plus I"m sure they still have a bunch of playstation stuff too although I didn't check that out. So if you live near Beaver Dam check it out.

[quote name='eau']Is the price drop to $4.99 tomorrow confirmed?[/QUOTE]

Not really . . . we don't know if this is YMMV . . . or perhaps some games will drop and others won't . . . its pretty up in the air as far as I'm concern. With luck it will happen and be consistent for all of us and for most of the games.

i'm really hoping the prices drop...if not...i still got some good deals. i did stop by the east side green bay shopko and the prices were all still 9.99. i'll keep everyone posted tomorrow...oh yea...and "go Pack!"

I would just like to say that I picked up Table Tennis yesterday (1/18/08) for $10 at the Marinette, Wisconsin ShopKo. And if you go in to your local ShopKo and see games marked $19.99, make sure you get a price check. That's what I had to do.

For mine they had them split up between a bin and then in the section where they just have a bunch of games not in cases, there was a block of them were the $10 ones. Unfortunately due to Krunks, there was nothing good left.

Haha, I'm just kidding. No hard feelings here krunks.

i can take a joke as well as anyone else, so well played.

as for the $5, i have been off for a week, but as far as i know this isnt a clearance event, so it should automatically kick in tomorrow, and being that it is a sale, you should be able to pm it, but i cant garuntee it

[quote name='kklems']No go today on the $4.99 games. Still ringing $9.99[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update, I was debating heading in this morning but I guess I'll hold off for now.

I'll back you up too, I guess. All rang up as $9.99 for me as well. There were still some good titles available though, so hopefully the drop comes soon so I can pick them up.

So anyone know when they are dropping? Wasn't there a guy that worked at ShopKo on here? I was just gonna head over there, but I guess I'm not now.

still 9.99 all games. checked also...oh yea...i went back to purchase Dead Rising for some CAGers on here...all gone...there were 5 copies last week (green bay, wi)...oh well...

do they have self scanners anywhere in the store? the shopko I went to, you have to walk all the way up front to a cashier to price check? cause they're all marked high prices and I saw some in the bin that aren't even on the list on here.

sadly i must report that these games are no longer scheduled to go down to $5. apparently the event was changed while i was on vacation so i didnt find out till i stopped into work today. At least they are some decent deals as $10 games

Actually don't lose hope. I think that starting 2/1 they will revert to clearance. The downside is that it might be store to store. These could get . ie down to $.99 if they sit long enough 90% of $9.99

[quote name='kklems']Actually don't lose hope. I think that starting 2/1 they will revert to clearance. The downside is that it might be store to store. These could get . ie down to $.99 if they sit long enough 90% of $9.99[/quote]
That's no bad for new purchases but no hope of a price adjustment for previous purchases though.

even if it did get to 90%...more than likely you'll be left with the scraps. by 2/1, all my purchases will be void the price matching. i'd say, if you find them, get them now.

[quote name='deletion']even if it did get to 90%...more than likely you'll be left with the scraps. by 2/1, all my purchases will be void the price matching. i'd say, if you find them, get them now.[/QUOTE

The Pm might be void but be patient. I found a fair amount of games last year for $2-$5 ie 90% off. Remember these games are not marked and if the employees don't care about gaming they might sit for awhile. The downside this year is all but one of my Shopko took out the self scanners so it is a pain to check the price

The ShopKo in Janesville, WI. finally put out a bin of $10 games but it only has last gen stuff in it and there are several copies of Eragon and Tomb Raider: Legend for Xbox 360. I love when employees assume that next-gen stuff can't be only clearance yet so they don't bother to check it.
I did notice at the bottom of the sign that it said the $10 price was good until 1 March so we could be waiting a little while for clearance drops. Since these are "sale" prices I'm going to try and get another retailer to price match for Saint's Row. Looks like to only place around that still has it is Walmart and that could be a tough sell.

I'm a lazy bum, so I didn't get around to visiting Shopko(Omaha) until yesterday. At the 84th and Center Shopko, the $10 games were on a separate shelf, perfect for lazy me.

I got Ridge Racer 6, Star Trek Legacy, Test Drive Unlimited, Dead or Alive 4, Just Cause, and Top Spin 2. I though about grabbing everything and using them for trade or eBay, but decided to leave them for the next person.

X360 games in addition to what I took were table tennis, marvel alliance, superman returns(?), and a few other minor titles, but very few copies. There were none to a couple Wii and PS3 games, some Xbox original and DS games, and quite a few PSP games. I don't have a PS3 or PSP so I didn't pay much attention. So if you are looking for some $10 PSP games, you should take a look, otherwise if you are in the area, take a look. Of course if you live in Omaha, everywhere is "in the area".

I was so happy getting some $10 games, I drove to the 144th and Center store but there was nothing for any console worth stopping in for. There were some GBA, DS, Xbox Original, and PSP games, but nothing that I found interesting. This store had the games haphazardly thrown in to a budget bin. I decided to skip the Shopko on the north side because I thought it would be like the west side store. Another result of my general laziness.

The 84th St Shopko is pretty dingy, outside AND inside, but I kept myself from grabbing everything to make a few bucks so take a look if you have time.

Add The Outfit (Xbox360) to the list. Saw it at the Janesville, WI. tagged for $10.

As a sidenote, they have pulled every single last-gen Xbox title off the shelf and there is no sign of them. There are some misc. titles on a couple of endcaps but the titles in the racking are all gone.

[quote name='Akuma']Add The Outfit (Xbox360) to the list. Saw it at the Janesville, WI. tagged for $10.
[/QUOTE]

damn, I'm gonna have to head there in the morning to see if they have a copy. Its finally hit the price I was looking to pay for it

i wonder if there are more 360 games that aren't on the list for 19.99, i'm going later and having the electronics guy scan everything. :)

[quote name='questmgd']
The 84th St Shopko is pretty dingy, outside AND inside, but I kept myself from grabbing everything to make a few bucks so take a look if you have time.[/quote]

The only thing about that store that I don't like is that they have no self scanners. =(

i've noticed all shopko stores in green bay recently took away all of their scanners too. i thought i was losing my mind for a minute there.

Just got back from the Monroe, WI Shopko and they are pretty well stocked. I saw pretty much everything except for Dead Rising. I don't know exact counts or anything, but there was a market section at the front of the games section with all DS games, all the clearance games were marked amongst the other ones, and there was also an entire wall (about 30 feet long) of clearance games.

I only wanted Rocket Slime and Godfather, so there's plenty still there

i've on the lookout for blazing angels, so let me know if anyone sees that around the wisconsin area. thanks.

Thanks for that info Wazooty. I tried calling them for Dark Kingdom a few weeks ago... I should try and stop down there over the weekend.

I got a half day off today, so I decided to drive for an hour to Shopko :evil:

Picked up:

:360: Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires $9.99
:ps2: Street Fighter Alpha Anthology $9.99
:ps3: Sonic the Hedgehog $9.99 (lame game but what the hack :lol:)
:psp: Pursuit Force $6.07*
:psp: Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth $11.99* :hot::hot::hot:

* Price shown was after 20% off clearance using Shopko Rewards card.

[quote name='rcaido']So do Shopko restock items? Been trying to find LOTR...[/QUOTE]

these games are all "no reorder" and wont be getting restocked

Is there a list of clearance games? The two I got were not marked as such. I only realized when I paid for them.

Just got back from the Rice Lake and chippewa Falls Shopko's in WI. They are giving an extra 20% off of all clearance items with there rewards card (free by the way). They have first generation Zune's on clearance for $124.99 before the 20% off . Thats $100 for a zune. They also had Condemned (360) on clearance for $7.09. The Rice Lake Shopko did not have anything marked, the other had a bin. I got DOA and Dino Crisis 3 (both for X-box) on clearance for $3.79each.

Damn, wish I had one near me. If someone could find Dead Rising, Ninety-nine nights and God Hand I'd be happy to give them something over the $30 they paid for the games.

Devastation..thanks for the tip on the zune...i live right by a shopko so i actually checked it out and bought one!!

[quote name='deletion']wow zune for 100 bucks? is this 20 percent for all shopko's or just the rice lake? How many gigs?[/quote]

I believe its at all Shopko's, the Zune is first generation (30 gig) and the clearance price is $124.99 and you get 20% off of all Clearance items using there free rewards card. So the Zune is $100.00 dollars, wich was originally $249.99.

bread's done
Back