Shopko Buy one $20 game get one for $2

Drahken

CAGiversary!
In todays Shopko ad they have Shopko Buy one $20 game get one for $2.

They have 12 Titles listed

PS2

Saturday Night Speedway
Wheel of Fortune
SSX Tricky
Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
Test Drive
Medal of Honor Frontline

Xbox

Pirates of the Carribean
Classified: The Sentinal Crisis
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

GC

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4
Monsters, Inc
007 Agent Under Fire

In semi-small text it says Choose from over 20 titles for PS2, Gamecube, or Xbox

From the wording it might be limited to certain crappy titles and the $20 instead of 19.99 has me wondering but oh well there it is.

It appears to be all this week doesn't say anything about limited time. I did forget to add it says Clearence items not included though. But that should have little relevence.

Most of the $20 games at my local Shopko are garbage...I wouldn't even pay $5 for them. I wish they would have a real clearance where all the games would be cheap, but it seems like they choose one or two titles at a time and lower the price $2-3 every month or two until it's gone. It's not even worth checking if I'm there. I do wonder how long it will take them to sell their 20 copies of Pulse Racer though.

[quote name='metallica147852']My shopko has a pretty good clearance.[/QUOTE]
What kind of stuff did you find? I'm thinking about stoping at Shopko after I get off of work today.

[quote name='FrankySox']What kind of stuff did you find? I'm thinking about stoping at Shopko after I get off of work today.[/QUOTE]
I got a copy of VF4: Evolution for less than $5 on clearance at a ShopKo before. Pretty good price for a good fighting game.

in regards to the clearance selection at shopko, propably the only decent thing mine has is .hack 3 & 4 for $21.99, other than that, its garbage price wise unless that Konami PS2 demo disc for $.49 interest you.

$20 i can remember:
The Sims (GCN)
The Sims (PS2)
Fairly Odd Parents:Shadow Showdown (GCN)
LotR: FotR (PS2)
Legends Of Wrestling (GCN)
Legends Of Wrestling 2 (GCN)
18 Wheeler (GCN)
Turok Evolution (GCN/XBOX/PS2)
RE: Outbreak (PS2)

alright, thats all i can remember, but i dont run the department anymore so i dont have the list anymore

bread's done
Back