Shopko Clearance $2.99 Xbox and PS3 Games (YMMV)

ndheah

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Shopko recently marked down all previously clearanced video games to $2.99. I generally buy PS3 games so I focused on searching for those, but they also had various Xbox games.

Note: In Store Only!

Titles included; (All $2.99 unless specified)

MAG (PS3)
White Knight Chronicles (PS3)
Heavy Rain (PS3)
God of War Collection (PS3)
Dragon Age Origins: Awakening (PS3 and Xbox)
SSFIV (PS3 and Xbox)
Madden 2010 (PS3 and Xbox)
Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands (PS3 and Xbox)
LOST (PS3, $1.49)
Kung Fu Rider (PS3)
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box (DS)
Red Steel 2 (With Wii-Mote Plus Add-on) (Wii)
Dark Void (PS3 and Xbox)
Final Fantasy XIII (PS3 and Xbox)

These are the titles I found at my 4 local Shopko's (Menasha, Kimberly, Appleton & Green Bay (in mall).

-----—----------—---------
Edit 1/30/2012

New batch of clearance but higher prices. With that check back often and they'll drop in price.

Dragonquest VI $24.99 DS.
Warioware DIY $24.99 DS.
Professor Payton Unwound Future $20.99 DS.
Iron Man 2 $9.99 PS3 and Xbox.
Starwars The Forced Unleashed $9.99 Xbox.
Singularity $7.99 Xbox.
Dragons Lair Trilogy $9.99 Wii.
Kirby's Epic Yarn $34.99 Wii.
Metroid Other M $34.99 Wii.
Samurai Warrior 3 $34.99 Wii.
Sin and Punishment $34.99 Wii.

All of these were at the Bay Park Square Mall in Green Bay.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bug_nuts']U takem all, any left?![/QUOTE]

Check your local store. I just purchased Dragon Age, God of War Collection and Prince of Persia @ Menasha location. They had Dragon Age still available for both platforms, Prince of Persia for Xbox (I bought the PS3) and one more of God of War Collection.

I noticed this today as well. All the clearance games aren't 90% off though. I had them scan a few that were 50% and that is what they rang up. Scored some good PS3 titles for $2.99 though. Actually thought I could post this but noticed I was beaten to the punch.

[quote name='davczar']I noticed this today as well. All the clearance games aren't 90% off though. I had them scan a few that were 50% and that is what they rang up. Scored some good PS3 titles for $2.99 though. Actually thought I could post this but noticed I was beaten to the punch.[/QUOTE]

Glad to see someone else scored some good deals - All titles I saw were $2.99.

Man, I'll have to get in contact with some of my friends around Green Bay and see if they can find any left at Bay Park mall.

[quote name='Vulgarism']Man, I'll have to get in contact with some of my friends around Green Bay and see if they can find any left at Bay Park mall.[/QUOTE]

Bay Park was out of PS3 games, a few DS and 360 games remaining.

were most of them labeled at that price? or just rang up like that?

Bib-tagged with the price, or stickered.

Is shopko clearance nation-wide?

They generally seem to have a pretty crappy selection of video games, and because of this I've probably only gone to my local shopko 3-4 times this past year (this is about the equivalent of me going to Kmart, which also happens to be across from my local shopko).

[quote name='skateraXVIII']Is shopko clearance nation-wide?

They generally seem to have a pretty crappy selection of video games, and because of this I've probably only gone to my local shopko 3-4 times this past year (this is about the equivalent of me going to Kmart, which also happens to be across from my local shopko).[/QUOTE]

Shopko clearance is generally nation wide.
Shopko stores generally compares to Target in their game selection, except Shopko has amazing sales/clearance.

I jumped out the door as soon as I saw this post an hour ago. Sadly, the store near me not only had none of these games on PS3 for $2.99....they did'nt even have any of these games at all! The cheapest I could find a game was $7.99 for Singularity for xbox.

They used to have a pretty healthy clearance section although those games were always still overpriced. Hardly any clearance section exists, just a few random items in a box underneath their respective platforms, and I do mean few. And I am in Southeastern Wisconsin.

[quote name='kanamit']I jumped out the door as soon as I saw this post an hour ago. Sadly, the store near me not only had none of these games on PS3 for $2.99....they did'nt even have any of these games at all! The cheapest I could find a game was $7.99 for Singularity for xbox.

They used to have a pretty healthy clearance section although those games were always still overpriced. Hardly any clearance section exists, just a few random items in a box underneath their respective platforms, and I do mean few. And I am in Southeastern Wisconsin.[/QUOTE]where at?

I went to the Kimberly, WI location. They had 1 GOW Collection left before I grabbed it. All I really saw left was 2 copies of Dragon Age Origins: Awakening for the 360 and 2 copies of Madden 2010 for PS3. Everything else on OP's post was marked as $2.99, but had empty cases in those spots.

picked up 2 Loco Roco 2's $1.49 (psp, onlly want one), passed on Kung fu rider $1.99, singstar game only $5.99 and kung zhu $1.99 (will go back tomorrow and get those).

They also had some $19.99 games marked down to $9.99 (madagaskarts, ridge racer and Mtx vs. Atv: Reflex?)

Shit I live in Appleton but I am way too tired to drive over to my local Shopko. If only I checked CAG earlier! I was right over there grabbing some food a couple hours ago! Oh well I'll swing over there tomorrow afternoon and hope I get lucky.

:bomb: No Shopkos anywhere near me. I'd probably grab Heavy Rain, God Of War Collection, POP Forgotten Sands and maybe that Red Steel with the WiiMote even though I don't have a Wii but it's a hell of a deal.

Anyone who has those in stock at their Shopkos feel like picking up some games for other CAG's?;)

If I can make it to the other store tomorrow and they have anything, I'll pick everything up I can to trade / share the love

No go in Sioux Falls South Dakota. Both locations were cleaned out, and the worker at one of them said a guy was just in and bought like 20 games, so yeah, whoever that was can go fuck themselves...

I'm going to hit one of the Madison, WI stores tomorrow and will report back. Dr. Layton is calling me if I can find it.

If only I saw this deal earlier! The stores listed in the OP are all right in my area even! Thanks for posting this, I may check it out tomorrow

I picked up:
PS3:
Lost Via Domus ($1.49)
Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands ($2.99)
Kung Fu Rider ($1.99)
360:
Beowulf ($1.99)
Dragon Age ($2.99)
WII
Red Steel 2 w/ Wii Motion + add on ($2.99)

[quote name='kanamit']Sussex.[/QUOTE]

Ohh man that Sussex store sucks for clearance.. I think there is someone on the inside there that hits that up because its always gutted.. last deal I got was a copy of Dark Sector for $2.99 and a PSP 2000 hard case for $.49 about a year ago lol

I got an extra copy of Glory of Heracles for 2.99, if anyone wants to trade.

Was hoping to snag Final Fantasy XIII for ps3, but no go.

If anybody grabs a copy of heavy rain at the only store in Cali (god damn it), i'd like to buy for a reasonable price.

[quote name='jbroush99']I picked up:
PS3:
Lost Via Domus ($1.49)
Kung Fu Rider ($1.99)
360:
Beowulf ($1.99)
Dragon Age ($2.99)
WII
Red Steel 2 w/ Wii Motion + add on ($2.99)[/QUOTE]

Great deal! I think I'll go back and pick up Kung Fu Rider...I mean, it's $2.99 even if I don't have Move, I'm sure I will eventually...

My nearest one in 705 miles away in Wisconsin (coming from NJ). Oddly enough its nt the stores in Michigan or Illinois which list as being further away. Weird.

As much as Kung Fu Rider sucks, I'd buy it for 2.99. I'd buy any game foe 2.99

as there is no shopko

if anyone is going , i wanted these titles ill pay ya like $10 or so and give you shipping $ to ship them to me

MAG (PS3)
White Knight Chronicles (PS3)
Heavy Rain (PS3)
God of War Collection (PS3)
Dragon Age Origins: Awakening (PS3 and Xbox)
SSFIV (PS3 and Xbox)
Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands (PS3 and Xbox)
Dark Void PS3
Final Fantasy XIII (PS3 and Xbox)
Red Steel 2 w/ Wii Motion + add on
locoroco 2 psp

or if u have any of those just pm me maybe we can trade or i can buy off you

[quote name='Derrick1979']Ohh man that Sussex store sucks for clearance.. I think there is someone on the inside there that hits that up because its always gutted.. last deal I got was a copy of Dark Sector for $2.99 and a PSP 2000 hard case for $.49 about a year ago lol[/QUOTE]

I think that's how the delavan store is too. The amount of empty ds racks tagged at $1.99 was out of control!

[quote name='shadowkast']I think that's how the delavan store is too. The amount of empty ds racks tagged at $1.99 was out of control![/QUOTE]

You probably had one schmuck come in and buy everything...

I checked my store last night. I saw MLB 10 The Show for PSP at $2.99 and a shovelware DS game at $1.49, so it appears the clearance hit here, but everything was already cleaned out. Last time I was at Shopko I remember seeing a few of the games the OP listed in clearance so I was hoping to grab a few. Guess I was too slow this time.

[quote name='Blank Earth']I checked my store last night. I saw MLB 10 The Show for PSP at $2.99 and a shovelware DS game at $1.49, so it appears the clearance hit here, but everything was already cleaned out. Last time I was at Shopko I remember seeing a few of the games the OP listed in clearance so I was hoping to grab a few. Guess I was too slow this time.[/QUOTE]

What store was this?

Was out and about this morning so I thought I'd check the Bountiful, UT store. Had 1 Americas Top Model DS for $1.99 for DS. I left it for some other lucky CAG. Now nobody can say that I don't do anything for the community. ;)

bread's done
Back