Shoppers Spend Your Points Event

eday_2010

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Saturday and Sunday (March 20 and 21), Spend 40,000 points and get up to $100 of free stuff, or spend 75,000 points and get up to $200 of free stuff.

http://www.shoppersdrugmart.ca/english/optimum/offers/redemption/roc.html

So, does Shoppers do pre-orders on stuff? It really annoys me that this promo is on a week before the DSi XL is released, which is the reason I have Optimum points to begin with.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 340,000 points, good for 5X$200 redemptions

They seem to always have DSIs, but stock of the other nintendo stuff has been hard to come by since before xmas.

Awesome, thanks for posting this! Been waiting for this to happen again since we finally saved up 75k points. Too bad they don't sell games there :(

Bonus point items and bonus point days. Easy.

FYI: I think you can only redeem 3 times per year, and only once per transaction. But the good news is you can transfer points at-will between cards. So you can redeem 3 times, sign up for a new card, transfer the balance to it, and redeem some more.

It's also good for bumming points of relatives who have a card but don't care about the points. "You aren't going to use those 15000 points? Can I have them. *yoink*"

I remember back in late 2006 / early 2007, I managed to buy an Xbox 360 with 20G hard drive from one of the Shoppers for $400 (or so) and it just so happened that on that day, they had a 20X points special too and they gave the 20X points on the 360 as well... that was like 80000 points in 1 go... too bad they don't do that any more ...

bread's done
Back