Shoppin Advice (Dreamcast)

Splatoon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
52 (100%)
Could use some advice from my fellow CAGs. I'm checking out an Dreamcast posting on Craigslist that includes a system, 3 controllers (2 third-party) and a bunch of games. Games included are:

Virtua Fighter 3tb, Soulblade, Ready 2 Rumble Boxing, Time Stalkers, Mars Matrix, Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6, Plasma Sword, Soul Fighter, Marvel vs. Capcom (backup copy), NBA 2K, Carrier, Phantasy Star Online Ver.2, NFL2K, World Series Baseball 2K1, Blue Stinger, Unreal Tournament, NFL Blitz 2000.

Now the guy's asking $75 for the lot, which seems pricey. I was going to come back with $40, but I'm wondering if that's still too much. Am I being a cheap bastard? I don't think any of the games are particular rare, but I'm not too up with Dreamcast prices either.

Note: I'm also an idiot who apparently can't spell shopping, sorry about that.

Around $50 would be the asking price. Since the one that is semi-rare is a bootleg(MvC), it's not really worth that much. There's way too many sports games in that bundle for it to be worth $75.

Might want to ask for a pic too. Considering that Marvel vs. Capcom is a bootleg, who knows if he omitted that some of the other games are too.

bread's done
Back