Shopto.net delivery promise

ScottUK

CAGiversary!
OUR PRE-ORDER PROMISE

As Hardcore gamers ourselves at ShopTo we know more than most just how important it is to receive games by the release date, so we are pleased to introduce a revolutionary and unheard of scheme which will earn you money if we fail to deliver!

For every pre order of a new release product you place with us, you will automatically qualify for a £3.00 store credit should we fail to deliver this product on time.

This offer is strictly for pre-orders of new releases which are made by 12pm two days before the official release date - this will usually be 12pm Wednesday. An item bought as “In Stock” does not qualify as a pre-order; it must be processed under our pre-order system.

By using 1st Class Recorded Delivery we’re able to see when our games are delivered, so if you can show us your game was delivered late then we’ll compensate you!

For our full terms and conditions click on the red banner at the bottom of the newsletter.

They always used to dispatch as soon as they got the product. This meant you got the game Mon-Tues-Wed. This is why people started to use them. For a few months they always had the items deliver on a Thursday, not that this is bad as its a day early, but this is what Game, Gameplay and Amazon do. I think this is why I've stopped using them as much, especially when I've got my Game reward card. Now they are saying they might not get the games to you on release? It's bad for business even if they do offer compensation.

bread's done
Back