Should Have listened to you guys.

praystation

CAGiversary!
I should Have listened to you guys. I jumped on the DS deal on bregames.com, and the "The arse" did not impress me at all. ^$#&$#^$*%#!@ I want my money back. DS sucks.

Oh man, I didn't think I could laugh any harder at your "The Arse" joke when I saw it in the other thread, but you proved me wrong. Anyone ever told you that you should do stand-up? 'Cause, you totally should.

I bet your tuna sandwiches don't have enough mayo either. Be sure to make a thread about that inconvenience as well when it arises.

[quote name='Ledhed']Oh man, I didn't think I could laugh any harder at your "The Arse" joke when I saw it in the other thread, but you proved me wrong. Anyone ever told you that you should do stand-up? 'Cause, you totally should.

I bet your tuna sandwiches don't have enough mayo either. Be sure to make a thread about that inconvenience as well when it arises.[/QUOTE]

Anyone ever told you to not mind other people's business? It's just MY comment anyway. Don't like it? Shut up and move on buddy Jesus.

You're a moron. Stop bitching. Who are these 'guys' that said DS sucks? You know there are 'guys' that think the PSP sucks? Want a solution? Go to Eb/Gamestop, trade in your DS and buy a PSP. Be happy.

[quote name='praystation']I should Have listened to you guys. I jumped on the DS deal on bregames.com, and the "The arse" did not impress me at all. ^$#&$#^$*%#!@ I want my money back. DS sucks.[/QUOTE]

you know what? YOU SUCK! fucking Graphics whore..................

[quote name='praystation']Anyone ever told you to not mind other people's business? It's just MY comment anyway. Don't like it? Shut up and move on buddy Jesus.[/QUOTE]

It's kind of hard not to reply when you have so many fucking threads. We get it, you're retarded, and you don't like the DS. Stop making threads and go back to watching movies on your PSP.

[quote name='praystation']I should Have listened to you guys. I jumped on the DS deal on bregames.com, and the "The arse" did not impress me at all. ^$#&$#^$*%#!@ I want my money back. DS sucks.[/QUOTE]

Thats what you get for playing pingpals by yourself for a week.

Mang wat a fukken fan boy post....

Even your fukken SN has fan boy written all over it...

BEHOLD! ....A picture of where I live!!!

DSCF0030.jpg

LMAO. That was really funny for some reason.

[quote name='Chris in Cali']BEHOLD! ....A picture of where I live!!!

DSCF0030.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Is that really Ventura? I mean, I work right by the beach, but that makes Ventura out to be a very pretty town...which it's not, lol.

[quote name='praystation']Anyone ever told you to not mind other people's business? It's just MY comment anyway. Don't like it? Shut up and move on buddy Jesus.[/QUOTE]

Did someone say Buddy Jesus?

buddy.jpg

And now for a public service announcement:

20021011l.gif

unless you were directing any of your comments to one person or group, its everybody's business...so shut the fuck up, bitch

ps: enjoy your ds :lol:

Congratulations! You proved me wrong! You ARE more stupid than I thought.

[quote name='gizmogc']Is that really Ventura? I mean, I work right by the beach, but that makes Ventura out to be a very pretty town...which it's not, lol.[/QUOTE]
I've been to Ventura, it was awesome. I can't believe you don't think so.

bread's done
Back