Should I buy Xbox 360 now?

rofljeff

CAGiversary!
My current 360 just got the 3 red rings and it's not under warranty anymore. I'm planning on buying an arcade system but I heard rumors on a $200 360 Slim coming out in the fall. Are there any deals on getting an arcade system for around $100 or should I just wait it out?

I would either get the current Xbox 360 250 GB Slim or wait for arcade Slim unit which will likely come this Fall. The cheapest I have seen any Xbox 360 arcade units is $130 :)

[quote name='ZForce915']Grab an arcade model from Target on clearance. Pay $130 and get a $30 gift card back. Done and done.[/QUOTE]

What he said, unless you are in need of a serious HDD upgrade then it is a tougher call.

The $100 360 is a screaming deal. If you really want the slim, then wait for a deal on that, because you are paying a premium to buy it now.

100 bucks for arcade at target, then if the slim arcade does come out later and you really want it you could dump the target system on craigslist for almost what you paid for it.

I'd say Kinect isn't going to drop the price on the new 360 S models. I just picked one up and it's so quiet and in my opinion is worth getting. I'm never going back to the old version. I've gone through at least 4 or 5.

[quote name='wakawakawa']The $100 360 is a screaming deal. If you really want the slim, then wait for a deal on that, because you are paying a premium to buy it now.[/QUOTE]

I don't think this Target deal is going on anymore. I'm pretty sure if you can still find one of the Arcade 360's without the pack-in games, then you might be able to get that for $129.99, but it doesn't include a gift card. Otherwise, it's $149.99.

bread's done
Back