Should I buyt the 4g Xbox or wait for a deal?

Biggquis

CAGiversary!
Feedback
45 (100%)
Basically, I noticed on black Friday there were a few deals that included the console for 199 and a gift card for whatever store was selling it. Do you think those will pop up again? Or should I just buy it for 199 alone?

buying the 4gb system for 199 i think is well worth it, if you have a 20gb,60gb,0r 120gb already. since the internal connecter takes regular sata connecters than all you have to do is remove the casing from your already owned 360 hdd and place it right inside, thats what i did with my 120gb....fyi if you know how to format a sata drive to a 360 readable format via pc than you can just pick up a 250 gb 2.5 laptop sata hdd dirt cheap, format it and pop it right in.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW-ow2GHjvc

[quote name='cheko']buying the 4gb system for 199 i think is well worth it, if you have a 20gb,60gb,0r 120gb already. since the internal connecter takes regular sata connecters than all you have to do is remove the casing from your already owned 360 hdd and place it right inside, thats what i did with my 120gb....fyi if you know how to format a sata drive to a 360 readable format via pc than you can just pick up a 250 gb 2.5 laptop sata hdd dirt cheap, format it and pop it right in.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW-ow2GHjvc[/QUOTE]

Yeah this is what I was thinking... thing is, do you think there's any way you can be banned for that?

nah because the HDD your putting in is legit, if you took it out of a old casing of an original 360 top loading version....only thing is you will void your HDD warranty but you are not doing any such piracy all you are doing is removing the old casing to transfer to slim. trust me when my 360 went on the fritz i wasn't trying to spend much money for another 360 especially if i had a 120gb already...so thats what i did. i traded in some games and such and got the 199 version for 75 bucks and dropped my 120gb right in.

bread's done
Back