Should I Ebay these Display Stands? (Shin Megami Tensai/Digital Devil Saga)

Zoglog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I've had these in my closet for over a year since I graduated from college and moved. Do you think these could be worth anything on ebay if I sold em?

shingamitensait.jpg

digitaldevilsagat.jpg

[quote name='Scorch']Absolutely. Shipping will be a pain, though.[/QUOTE]

i'd imagine, How much do you think it'll cost to ship and how much would it sell for around? I don't think i've ever seen people sell this stuff even though there should be plenty of em around since most retail stores get at least 1.

Man i've never shipped anything like that -_-

[quote name='Zoglog']i'd imagine, How much do you think it'll cost to ship and how much would it sell for around? I don't think i've ever seen people sell this stuff even though there should be plenty of em around since most retail stores get at least 1.

Man i've never shipped anything like that -_-[/QUOTE]

There may be some interest. You can tell by doing a search and clicking on "Completed Items" or by risking the 50 cents it costs to list them. Start at $9.99 and see what happens. Shipping isn't too difficult. They come apart and fold up. I've shipped a few and just get a large box, cut it bigger than the standee and tape it around it. You could also go to Staples or UPS store and they will give you a cost estimate. Put that in the ad as the shipping and add a couple bucks for your time/fees etc.

Throw in that alcohol and you have a deal :)

Mmake sure the buyer knows that they will be shipped folded up. Gotta cover your bases.

OC

[quote name='jimnsusan']There may be some interest. You can tell by doing a search and clicking on "Completed Items" or by risking the 50 cents it costs to list them. Start at $9.99 and see what happens. Shipping isn't too difficult. They come apart and fold up. I've shipped a few and just get a large box, cut it bigger than the standee and tape it around it. You could also go to Staples or UPS store and they will give you a cost estimate. Put that in the ad as the shipping and add a couple bucks for your time/fees etc.[/QUOTE]

Aye thanks for the advice, I'll try that, also if any CAGs want either one just send me an offer. I really have no idea how much these things are worth to people, but i'd assume at least 20 dollars?

For those? Yeah, if I could dig up the cash I'd pay $20 easily for each, outside of shipping.

bread's done
Back