Should I get a Westinghouse 32" LCD HDTV @ BB while it on sale? Any Ideas?

cyberlian

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on the best buy deal for the Westinghouse 32" LCD HDTV (Model: LTV-32w6 HD) It is $850 this week and I have a 12% off coupon that was sent in the mail for reward zone members. I've seen mixed reviews on the Westinghouse and I was wondering if any CAGs have experience with this set or similar westinghouse sets.

I'll mainly use it for xbox 360, dish network, and dvds... Is this a good deal for $748 plus tax, or should I hold out a few months for a better deal?

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7680011&type=product&id=1134703181778

I bought this LCD last year for around $900. It's a great TV in general, the only thing that gets on my nerves is skin tones don't look *right*, even with my obsessive compulsive adjustments. Other than that, I'm satisfied with it.

What about the bb extended warranties... are they worth it? Is this the best deal to be had in the sub$1000 price range at the moment?

I just got the 37" a few weeks ago and am very pleased with it. They only offered it through the website though, so I didn't get to preview it before I bought it but I ended up very pleased with it. Only complaint is that it doesn't have a built in tuner, but if you have a cable box, no need for it.

Here is the one that I bought:
Westinghouse 37" 1080p

We got the Westinghouse 32" for our bedroom. Good set for the money but I agree with magilacudy about skin tones. Excellent for using the 360 though. My wife and I both have a 360, hers is on the 32" Westinghouse and it looks great.

bread's done
Back