Should I go pick any of these up?

KrAzY3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I was out today and I came across a few deals that I was debating...

1: Persona: Revelations
I found this at Gamestop. It was disc only, looked so scratched up that it probably won't play. I was going to pick this up until I realized I had forgotten my Edge card. Given the fact that it probably won't play should I make the trip back?

2: Gamecube w/ Gameboy player for 29.99
I considered this but A: I have a Gamecube, B: Only one of the Gamecubes had a player attached and they might want to charge extra
(although the sticker said 29.99) and C: I seriously doubt it comes with the CD. Should I do it anyway? Without the start-up disc it wouldn't be much use would it?

3: Nintendo DS / Wii WiFi USB Adapter for 9 bucks
I was considering getting this, but the package had been opened (it was at a salvage store) and... I really never do anything online gaming wise. All I have is a DS with a R4 and a couple other games. Does this serve any practical purposes for me?

I'm probably going to head back out and pick up Persona on the off chance it works... the other two I'm not sure about since I'm not sure what use I'd have for them.

1. If it doesnt work just return it. At 75% off why not?
2. with out the disc you wont be able to use the gba player
3. if you dont play online dont get it. Get it if you do.

Thanks for the advice. I got Persona: Revelations and didn't bother with the other two. It seems to play OK on both my PS2 and my PSOne.

You might want to pick up a gameboy player because their ebay value has skyrocketed, and 30$ is a cheap price, however I wouldn't do it without the disc, without the disc the gameboy player is useless. That 15$ will turn into 20$ shipped from the Nintendo store. Either that or try to haggle or at least get them to take 10% off for the missing disc.

bread's done
Back