Should I grab these for resale?

the_gloaming

CAGiversary!
My local Hastings has a sealed copy of SMT:N, sealed and brand new, and I keep seeing the name pop up here. Is it worth buying and selling online?

Also, Persona II. I got the impression this game was hard to find a while back, but my Gamestop has 8 copies of it just sitting there complete (used, but complete) and I was wondering if they're worth grabbing.

Thanks in advance.

Skip the Persona 2 since everyone and their mother has a copy now thanks to GQD.

SMT:N depends...I'd say pick it up but resale on that one may be a bit difficult. If it's sealed and whatnot it may be worth it since you'll probably find a buyer but I can't imagine there would be that much profit in it compared to other games.

k. I've never really made any profit from selling on CAG anyway. I usually just sell for what I paid for it plus shipping. Not really in it for the business aspect.

[quote name='evanft']How much for Persona 2 shipped?[/QUOTE]

More than it would cost you to walk to your local Gamestop and buy one of their 8 copies, I would wager.

It was one of the games reprinted by GQD, as mentioned above. All the copies that GameQuest didn't sell through their front end they sold off to Gamestop/EB who, because the games weren't sealed, sold them as used & complete.

[quote name='Fanboy']

It was one of the games reprinted by GQD, as mentioned above. All the copies that GameQuest didn't sell through their front end they sold off to Gamestop/EB who, because the games weren't sealed, sold them as used & complete.[/QUOTE]

Actually, the games were sealed. Each game had the y-fold seal, like any other PS1 game, but it was missing the white security label.

But the reason GS sold them as used is because their price for the game new is LESS than their price for the game used. Weird, I know... but the used price is more dependent on demand than the new price. Sounds weird, I know, but they're tied down by the MSRP even for old games.

bread's done
Back