Should I part with collection?

imamario02

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I am having this feeling that I don't play nearly enough of the games I own. Nor will I ever. It just seems I have them laying around. I was thinking I should trade in a ton of em at the Gamerush trade 3 get 1 for 5$ and have done so with rihgt about 21 games. But i don't know if i should keep on going. It's kinda hard to part with so many games that I've worked so long to collect.

Any thoughts?

[quote name='imamario02']I am having this feeling that I don't play nearly enough of the games I own. Nor will I ever. It just seems I have them laying around. I was thinking I should trade in a ton of em at the Gamerush trade 3 get 1 for 5$ and have done so with rihgt about 21 games. But i don't know if i should keep on going. It's kinda hard to part with so many games that I've worked so long to collect.

Any thoughts?[/QUOTE]

I know what you are feeling. I just started collecting video games. I think the question you need to ask yourself is this... Are you ever going to playing those games in the future? If not, then they are just sitting around gathering dust. Also, are you short on cash? Unless you are short on cash, then there is no reason to sell your collection that you took so long to collect.

I'd go through and find the few you can't live without and then trade-in/sell the rest, no reason to burden yourself with older games you aren't ever going to play again.

TRADE TRADE TRADE

If your never gonna play it again Y u wanna keep it? Trade for games you wanna play or just flip and make a bunch of money and buy yourself a 360 or dvds or stuff to sell to your friends. I used to have a sickness for collecting, sports cards mainly but pretty much everything i liked i'd collect i wanted all of everything, I also had a shitload of dvds and cds. I don't collect anything now, u look at stuff like that differently after all your stuff gets stolen.

Pull the plug on them. I am doing that right now and selling them on here. Check out my sale list for many great games. Yes , that was a shameless plug.

I would keep them. Trust me you will miss them in time, or find another hobby to replace the videogames. if you do not then you will miss them right away.

Not sure of your age, but even in your late teens and twenties you'll find yourself sitting there, watching tv, then have a memory of a game you played a few times when you were about 8 and you'll want to dig it out and play it again. It's happened to me a lot, luckily I still got them all. Only bad thing is I used to have all the boxes, but around the mid 90's (I can sorta figure it out since I seem to be missing tons of boxes that were pre-n64) my mom threw them all out. If I ever did want to sell them I'd get a good chunk less now, especially since many of them have value (especially my turbografx games). Least she only threw out cardboard ones, and not the plastic cd case and genesis ones.

bread's done
Back