Should I put this stuff on Ebay (NES GBA, Rez, FFVII, etc..)?

KrAzY3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I list stuff on Ebay every now and then, that way I can pretend I'm not just wasting money but that I am in fact making money as well.

I am not really a collector, but I still don't like to part with nicer stuff but if I can turn it into more gaming related stuff then well... I can sometimes convince myself. Here are a few items I am considering listing, any advice or suggestions as welcome.

A: Sealed NES GBA - A great looking but increasingly outdated handheld. I turned down a decent offer to sell it (on this board) when I first got it. It seems the Ebay price has gone down a bit, should I Ebay it or just hang on to it? I doubt its value goes up I'm leaning towards unloading it ASAP. It is still sealed and everything (not really interested in trading it, best offer I got here was Time Crisis...).

B: Sealed FF VII GH - I got this when CC marked it down a long time ago. It seems I could make my money back with a decent profit. Of course the case has a tiny crack in it, so I'm torn between trying to make a quick buck and just keeping it (eventually I would play it... may be).

C: Rez Game only - It is in awesome condition, but it has a Hollywood sticker on the front. To be honest I'm leaning towards trading it in if the EB/GS trade-in deal continues (once again haven't had much luck trading on this site).

D: Final Fantasy XI Clock - Got this on clearance at Rhino, it has been opened but it is in great condition. I'm torn between keeping it and listing it on Ebay (seems to go for 20-40).

E: Romance of the Three Kingdoms X - Got it from the Toys R Us sale. Resisted doing the 2-1 trade-in at Rhino and it seems to go well enough on Ebay to have rewarded my patience. Just not sure if I should sell it now or if I could just keep it in my collection (not too familiar with the series to be honest).

Anyway, I'm far from a expert on this stuff... I just pick up something here or there from the board so any advice is appreciated. Just trying to figure out if I have anything I should hurry up and sell or what not.

I would definitely sell FFVII if you don't plan on playing it in the near future. By the time you do get around to it, prices will have dropped back down to a reasonable price and you'll be able to get it for cheap again.

I would also recommend selling Romance of the 3 Kingdoms if you're not familiar with the series, as it is hard to just get into it and start playing. Might as well sell it now while it is still getting decent money.

Rez you might as well hold onto since it's been reprinted and you've got a disc only copy. It won't trade/sell for too much and I doubt you'll get much for it in trade-in value. I have no idea about the other 2, so good luck with that.

bread's done
Back