Should I sell this NOW or Nov 23rd?

DealsRus

Banned
I picked this up a few months ago at a local shop for a few bucks.

Picture002.jpg

everything is in pretty much perfect condition.

basically want to know would it be worth it to throw this on ebay late NOV when the new DW game comes out?

Comes with...

* Game Cart
* Game Sleeve
* Original Box
* World Map
* EXP/Level Chart
* Dragon Warrior Poster
* Instruction Booklet

I didn't think the game was worth all that much to begin with... I don't see how waiting 2 months will change the value of a 15 year old game too much.

I'd say sell it now. The only real "previous-games-go-skyhigh-cause-of-new-release" thing I've seen that effected the price too much was Resident Evil 4. The GC ones went upwards of $60-80 a piece for awhile, then back to $10, and now my Blockbuster has 3-4 of each for $14.99 Canadian.

[quote name='xzafixz']I didn't think the game was worth all that much to begin with... I don't see how waiting 2 months will change the value of a 15 year old game too much.[/QUOTE]

Yea thats what I was thinking, I was just hoping like when Tales of Symphonia came out for GC, it soared the value of tales of destiny 2 all the way up to $100+, now it sits around 50-70

[quote name='DealsRus']Yea thats what I was thinking, I was just hoping like when Tales of Symphonia came out for GC, it soared the value of tales of destiny 2 all the way up to $100+, now it sits around 50-70[/QUOTE]

Dragon Quest has never really hit the popularity here as it has in Japan, its a highly looked over series. Especially since the last DQ game to come here was DWVII, which was horrible, I think that a lot of people will still have that bad taste in their mouth.

[quote name='xzafixz']Dragon Quest has never really hit the popularity here as it has in Japan, its a highly looked over series. Especially since the last DQ game to come here was DWVII, which was horrible, I think that a lot of people will still have that bad taste in their mouth.[/QUOTE]

Tales is even less popular than DQ is in North America. Check out the sales for ToD, ToDII, and ToS. ToS still hasn't broke 450,000 I don't think, according to some chart I saw a few weeks ago, and it's by far the best selling Tales game in NA. I guess anythings possible ;o

EDIT: Also, I thought I was the only one who hated DW7. Only DW game I've ever played, and I just...eugh. :D

[quote name='LaseK']Tales is even less popular than DQ is in North America. Check out the sales for ToD, ToDII, and ToS. ToS still hasn't broke 450,000 I don't think, according to some chart I saw a few weeks ago, and it's by far the best selling Tales game in NA. I guess anythings possible ;o

EDIT: Also, I thought I was the only one who hated DW7. Only DW game I've ever played, and I just...eugh. :D[/QUOTE]

Do you have a link to an up to date sales chart? I've been looking for one forever since the only one I knew of (Shrine of Data) has ceased to exsist.

DWVII is the worst in the entire series, DQV is where its at, get a Super Famicom emulator and english patch and pure bliss will be yours.

[quote name='Logain8955']DQ1 is pretty common, Nintendo Power was giving away free copies for subscribing for a long long time.[/QUOTE]

What he said... yup... I have 2 mint copies. Worth jack-$hit tho.

sell it whenever. It's worthless. All that crap came for free like everyone said already. You should just keep it and play it if you have an NES. It's somewhat fun.

bread's done
Back