Should I ship this?

NintendoGal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
So I sold a PC game, sealed in box. This person who has only one feedback won the auction. I state in my auctions if you have 3 or less that you'll need to contact me to bid. Unfortunately this was a case of that one time you're not available to be at home and cancel bids. Anyway so he does pay me. The problem is:

1. Paypal address is a Box (I also state in my auctions I don't ship to PO/AFO type places).
2. Paypal address is his name and the payment states it comes from another person.
3. It says the payment is unverified.

I have a feeling I shouldn't ship it out and that I should refund the money, but maybe there's something else I haven't looked at.

Any thoughts would be handy, thanks!

Yeah that's the 2nd no I've gotten on this. Just refunded and such. Hopefully they cooperate and I can get back my seller fees from eBay. Thanks.

Ugh sorry about the bump but the buyer who I refunded came back and was pretty angry. Basically told me that they paid for it with their mom's account and that no one else ever had a problem.

What can I do if they don't agree to cancel the auction because I didn't feel they were following my terms of the auction?

[quote name='NintendoGal']Ugh sorry about the bump but the buyer who I refunded came back and was pretty angry. Basically told me that they paid for it with their mom's account and that no one else ever had a problem.

What can I do if they don't agree to cancel the auction because I didn't feel they were following my terms of the auction?[/quote]

Advise them that reading comprehension is essential. Not only did they not contact you in advance, but they asked for it to be shipped to a PO box.

The sad part is ebay doesnt seem to wanna hold buyers responsible for being able to have the most basic reading skills and regardless of your rules, ebay will see it as your prob and not that buyers.

Should have use this excuse a seller pulled on me after the item didnt when high enough:

"has issued a full refund for your payment.

Message from merchant: Hello. I'm sorry but the item you purchased was left in the elements and has become weather damaged. I am refunding your payment and once again, I apologize for any problems this may cause."

well i am unverified on paypal as i do not want to give them my bank account number. but shipping to a p.o box???? i think not. and as far as the rep they have to start somewhere(i only have 8 but am building it fast so w/e), as long as the $$$$ is right, BUT po box would have been a definate no as well so yea i think you made the right choice. i have a ?? tho is the verified thing safe?? (i know i am paranoid but with good right)

Yeah, I'm unverified, but I have 33 feedback and I ship to home address, sooo... This seemed fishy, don't feel bad for pulling out. He violated your rule set, I hope it doesn't but you in the ass.

bread's done
Back