Should I? WarioWare Smooth Moves, $35

pfp

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Used, but mint.

Is it KNOWN that Nintendo's not going to rerelease this game?

I mean, considering it's current value, I'd probably just keep it to wait for it to go up higher......not worth buying for "immediate" resale.

Any other thoughts?

It's Craigslist, so I'll get to look at it before I pay, and I've been assured it's perfect, he has nothing to gain by lying, b/c I'll just walk away if it's not mint...

[quote name='gomikeoh']LULS, if theGrue turns out to be the seller, that would happen to be...funny. :)[/QUOTE]

Not as funny as the time my friend won an ebay auction and found out the seller was his cousin.

boo - competitors :p

just playing :D

This is why I don't bother trolling stores, bargain bins, etc. around here - I have no clue how many other CAG's are here, but it's such a tech happy city, I'm sure there are plenty.

I wanted to get this, but instead I told my mom to buy it for my nephew for Christmas so he has a cool game to play when he stays over their house. I figure I'll swing by and grab it when I'm ready for it :D

If WarioWare: Touched is any indication, it might never rise in price; rather, it will just sit happily at the same price point forever until people stop caring. Last year I couldn't find a single copy of Touched and now I see it everywhere.

[quote name='62t']Not as funny as the time my friend won an ebay auction and found out the seller was his cousin.[/quote]
I sold my PSX on eBay a while back, and for whatever reason it wasn't getting any attention. I told my brother that it probably wasn't going to sell... so he swooped in and won the auction for cheap. :)

bread's done
Back