Show Me The Sales - Indie/RPG/VN sale

Zbornak

CAGiversary!
I hadn't heard of this site before I saw the link at RPGVault, but Show Me The Games is having a "Show Me The Sales" promotion, with lots of games 50% off. Some of the games have been on sale many times before, but there are also some RPGs and visual novels that I've never seen on sale before.

hmm, not really good enough prices for me to bite, but thanks for sharing OP. Has anyone actually bought from here before? I've never heard of it either.

Looking at the site, they don't actually sell the games. They've simply compiled what's on sale with codes/discounts and provided links to the game's own distributor/sell pages.

Has anyone bought Winter Wolves games before? Are they linked to an account or something? Just want to make sure I'll actually be able to re-download/transfer my games to other computers.

[quote name='RollingSkull']I've got a couple backlogged but at least with Loren they get your email address and use that as a means of activation. So I would key in "[email protected]" when I install and bam, unlocked.[/QUOTE]

Does that mean you can only do it a single time? Is there any way to get it on another computer?

Tell you what. I am going to go activate it on my laptop these evening before my trip so I have something to do. I will let you know.

[quote name='Rsmobile']Tell you what. I am going to go activate it on my laptop these evening before my trip so I have something to do. I will let you know.[/QUOTE]

Cool! There's quite a few Winter Wolves games I want to get, including Loren the Amazon Princess and Planet Stronghold, and I figure 50% off is the best it's gonna get. I'd really like to know how they work, because I'm going to be getting a new computer in the near future.

BTW, for anyone wanting Magical Diary, it's on Steam and I've seen it for cheaper on there than even with this 50% off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Once you buy the Winter Wolves games, you can install them on multiple PCs. I downloaded Planet Stronghold awhile ago and put it both on my desktop and my laptop with no problems (came in a setup.exe file). Unless they've changed it in the last few months you should be fine.

If you're interested in multiples of Gratuitous Space Battles or Gratuitous Tank Battles, the 50% discount codes stack with the half off on secondary gift copies. Two for $15, three for $20, etc.

bread's done
Back