CAGiversary!
Feedback
68 (100%)
\\:D/Topic! :shame:

Mii 1st:
halofaceplate.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='captmurphy']Is that a skin? Looks nice.[/QUOTE]

no its a faceplate made by mad catz, probably the only nice thing i ever seen come out of them too
here's the skin on the top and i think its the same on the bottom too?(haven't seen the bottom in a year)
halofaceplatewithskins.jpg

i like that GTA4 faceplate too, i didnt get nothing for getting GTA4 on day one

The thing about faceplates is that some of them look better with chrome DVD trays, and some look better with the white trays. For instance, I think the Halo 3 one would look better with a chrome tray.

I have yet to change mines I havent seen anything good for the black elites there was this one guy tho on a forum somewhere that makes custom ones really good ones he usually has them on ebay

[quote name='pitfallharry219']The thing about faceplates is that some of them look better with chrome DVD trays, and some look better with the white trays. For instance, I think the Halo 3 one would look better with a chrome tray.[/QUOTE]

i agree with you, but my premi was sold and i had to buy an arcade, it would be even better if faceplates came with a changeable tray cover

[quote name='greyzieoriental']i agree with you, but my premi was sold and i had to buy an arcade, it would be even better if faceplates came with a changeable tray cover[/QUOTE]

Same here. Picked up the arcade and dumped my Premium. The chrome is definitely nice, but not worth the extra scratch.

bread's done
Back