Shrek: The Whole Story (BR) up for preorder - $40.49, was $44.99.

shrike4242

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1043 (100%)
Amazon has Shrek: The Complete Story on Blu-Ray up for pre-order on Amazon, at $44.99 $40.49:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0046A9RMC

It includes:
Shrek
Shrek 2
Shrek The Third
Shrek: Forever After
Donkey’s Christmas Shrektacular

First time the first two movies were on BR, and they're eventually coming out in separate releases.

Shrek: Forever After is also up for pre-order on BR, though at $31.49 for the single-disc and $34.99 for the two-disc with DVD, you'd be a bit crazy not to get all four of the movies at once for $11.25 a movie.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='arcane93']Well, it was actually just a forum post. I'm having trouble finding it again now, and I'm at work so I can't spend a whole lot of time digging. I'll try to find it later and post it.[/QUOTE]

Bah, still haven't managed to find it again. Anyway, it was basically just a forum post from someone who had seen them who basically said they "look good", not a whole lot of detail beyond that. That's why I said I'm still trying to find info on special features, lossless audio, etc.

What are you people talking about!?! There are only 3 Shrek movies that were ever made. Shrek, Shrek 2, and Shrek Forever After. All of which were really good. You are the same type of crazies that claim there was a 3rd X-men movie.

[quote name='galbyman']What are you people talking about!?! There are only 3 Shrek movies that were ever made. Shrek, Shrek 2, and Shrek Forever After. All of which were really good. You are the same type of crazies that claim there was a 3rd X-men movie.[/QUOTE]I think there's a space under a rock that's missing your presence.

Well I popped in the 3D version of Shrek. It certainly is true 3D. Not really sure if I wan't to cancel my AMazon order or not.

[quote name='sunnysky']Well I popped in the 3D version of Shrek. It certainly is true 3D. Not really sure if I wan't to cancel my AMazon order or not.[/QUOTE]

Does the disc have the 2D version on it as well, or is it 3D only? Does it have the bonus features? Can you give us any other specs on it?

bread's done
Back