Sick and Perverted postings

Status
Not open for further replies.

seen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I've noticed as of late that the OTT Forums are starting to become a place to post really inappropriate videos and stories. Has it been decided that CAG is a trashy place?

I understand there are many users with different preferences and tastes, but it seems CAG has turned into GAMEFAQ's in terms of what the forum posts consists of.

I think it's fine and enjoy the variety of OTTs the members bring. However, I hardly find anything inappropriate anymore. At least not on the interwebz.

[quote name='seen']^Way to respond intelligently; how old are you 8?[/QUOTE]
No, I'm this many:

bad.gif

;) :lol:

[quote name='seen']I've noticed as of late that the OTT Forums are starting to become a place to post really inappropriate videos and stories. Has it been decided that CAG is a trashy place?

I understand there are many users with different preferences and tastes, but it seems CAG has turned into GAMEFAQ's in terms of what the forum posts consists of.[/QUOTE]
Only as of late?

The OTT forums and the OTT threads are more relaxed moderation-wise and so there are far more immature/inappropriate/whatever posts/conversations/threads/discussions therein.

Now, if there are sick and perverted topics/posts, which anyone ever feels ought to be addressed, simply report them. All the mods will see the report and if it's deemed to be something that shouldn't be even within the OTT forum, it will be dealt with.

As for those of you who are beyond being offended, that's well and good. But it isn't for you to impose your lack of standards upon other members here. Just as it isn't for the offended to impose their standards upon those who don't care. So don't troll, the OP asked his question and he had every right to. The site does have a TOS/TOU and rules. When something seems to violate those rules, it's healthy for the community to question it. Again, the best bet is to report issues as they arise.

Banky I love you, but you're baiting. A handful of posts are about to be removed.

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']somewhat agree, I also dont understand the whole GGT thing either :([/QUOTE]
How do you not understand that thread series? We've explained it before, it's just a General Gaming Thread where we talk about everything.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']How do you not understand that thread series? We've explained it before, it's just a General Gaming Thread where we talk about everything.[/QUOTE]

because everytime I post something someone replies with "Get the fuck out"
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back