Sig Electronics Wii games $29.99 XB360 $34.99 PS3 $34.99

Hot deal. Almost bought MoH Heroes 2, MP3 Corruption, and Trauma Center New Blood for $34.29 each taxes in, but then I looked at my backlog of games.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Hot deal. Almost bought MoH Heroes 2, MP3 Corruption, and Trauma Center New Blood for $34.29 each taxes in, but then I looked at my backlog of games.[/quote]

I'm tempted to go price match this at best buy or something, I already have the games I want for my collection but some of my friends that recently got a wii hasn't :p

picked up mario galaxy and fire emblem, thanks OP, i have a backlog as well, but those games won't be dropping to $29.99 within the next 2 years, 1st party AAA nintendo games hold their value for a sick amount of time, just look at smash bros melee

They re-stocked the other day. I managed to pick up: Simpsons game, Dragon Quest: Swords, and Mario Strikers.

I'm hoping they re-stock before the sale ends, I really want to grab Super Mario Galaxy or Metroid Prime 3.

[quote name='Goodfella1986']Anyone get there orders shipped yet?
I ordered my three games on March 3rd and I may have a buyer for one of my games.[/quote]

Are you one of those who are re-selling Mario Galaxy at $35 each?

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Are you one of those who are re-selling Mario Galaxy at $35 each?[/quote]

Nope, I was one of the poor souls that couldn't grab a copy of Mario Galaxy in time.

I only got Dragon Quest Swords, Simpsons game and Mario Strikers.

bread's done
Back