Sigman Returns! "NesHavok"

166d9ac3.jpg

[quote name='NesHavok']Dude .... Dude .... Dude ....

I don't smoke weed okay .... So lay off the shiet!!! That is a big order, that would take days!! cause I just don't know... shiet!!! what a bunch of !@#$ just playing, but seriously I don't think I want to take on something like that just yet.. heh got another request???[/QUOTE]

:(

would u only include some of the girls listed?

its all i can c when i blink my eyes, it haunts me

[quote name='js1']Thanks, quick question what does the asian symbols mean?[/QUOTE] I just thought it looked cool. But there is an asian version to this game in japan so its not too weird, so if ya want I can take them out....

That's a nice sig but i'm just not feeling the whole negative look. Jet black hair is kind of synonymous with Vampirella. ( Not that I really expected you to know that ). The negated white hair in the sig looks kind of odd and I was kinda hoping for some blood . I really appreciate your effort though. Thanks

4ad0f49a.jpg
since these are free and for fun, I'm not going to put that much time into these... so Here's yours and ya better like it =)

[quote name='snotknocker']That's a nice sig but i'm just not feeling the whole negative look. Jet black hair is kind of synonymous with Vampirella. ( Not that I really expected you to know that ). The negated white hair in the sig looks kind of odd and I was kinda hoping for some blood . I really appreciate your effort though. Thanks[/QUOTE]
well i could redo it

[quote name='Sarang01']Yeah could I get a Panzer Dragoon Saga one featuring some great Azel montage maybe along with the other character thrown in at the end which blends with the rest if possible.[/QUOTE] Can ya choose a diff theme , I can't find enough pics to sort through for this 1

Ok can you do one featuring "SoulBlazer", "Illusion Of Gaia" and "Terranigma" with the words "The Trilogy" on it with preferably artwork as part of it since I don't know how good screenshots of all three games meshed together would look or just take screenshots of all the games Enix published over here for the SNES meshed together with the words "Enix Antiques" over it or the trademark "e" Enix had back then with that then the word Antiques after or just both since it would just require a quick switch.

[quote name='Sarang01']Ok can you do one featuring "SoulBlazer", "Illusion Of Gaia" and "Terranigma" with the words "The Trilogy" on it with preferably artwork as part of it since I don't know how good screenshots of all three games meshed together would look or just take screenshots of all the games Enix published over here for the SNES meshed together with the words "Enix Antiques" over it or the trademark "e" Enix had back then with that then the word Antiques after or just both since it would just require a quick switch.[/QUOTE] Come one man, I ain't that good...

[quote name='vpr']I'd like either an Armitage III, Battle Angel Alita, or Iria sig if you could... Whichever inspires you more, or maybe a montage... *shrug* whatever fits :) I'd prefer it not to have many bright colors[/QUOTE]

Just for clarification since mine is next I believe, the above mentioned are animes, and they all happen to be female characters as the lead which is what i'm after :)

Movie title --> Character name
Armitage III: Poly Matrix & Armitage: Dual Matrix --> Naomi Armitage
Battle Angel --> Alita
Iria: Zeiram the Animation --> Iria

thought I should throw that in there just in case you didn't know ;)

-vpr

[quote name='NesHavok']Come one man, I ain't that good...[/QUOTE]

I just mean one or the other and for the first more if you can find artwork, I'm not asking you to do any because I don't want it to take too much of your time.

[quote name='Ozzkev55']Hey Havok...hows about a Matrix one...with the budweiser chicks on it...:)
That'd be awesome...thnx[/QUOTE] sorry but i couldn't find any photos of budweiser girls anywhere!!

[quote name='NesHavok']sorry but i couldn't find any photos of budweiser girls anywhere!![/QUOTE]
Carmen Electra, and Metallica....if you can, it would be fucking awesome

Hey NesHavok! When you have a chance, could you please make me a sig featuring Henry Rollins? Let your creativity run wild :) Thank you!

[quote name='crickett003']Hey NesHavok! When you have a chance, could you please make me a sig featuring Henry Rollins? Let your creativity run wild :) Thank you![/QUOTE] I will make yours quickly CAUSE everyone else wants waterworks and u have a simple request..lol

[quote name='crickett003']Thank you very much! :applause:

It turned out great!! :)[/QUOTE] I'm glad you like it...

Can you makeme one with Kio from Zatch Bell With a Green blue backround?
Make it say "Mekaman.....does not look like him."

[quote name='A Happy Panda']Triumph the Insult Comic Dog, Halo, or Fight Club sig if you have time. Any one will do, Thanks.[/QUOTE] ok

[quote name='Mekaman']Can you makeme one with Kio from Zatch Bell With a Green blue backround?
Make it say "Mekaman.....does not look like him."[/QUOTE] i can't find ne pics of this on the net

Could you do one with Invader Zim, Ren and Stimpy, Calvin and Hobbes?? Many thanks if you could!!!

how about a naruto rock lee sig or streetfighter ryu and ken. id be willing to give you 5 bucks if you come through

Thanks. I'm sorry to say I won't use it. No offense its nice but just doesnt fit me. Thanks though.

[quote name='NesHavok']
4d1af19a.jpg
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='AvidWriter']Thanks. I'm sorry to say I won't use it. No offense its nice but just doesnt fit me. Thanks though.[/QUOTE] haha good cause i think it looks stupid!! lol it was hard to find a way to incorporate the writing theme into a sig without knowing anything else about you or what you wanted....

[quote name='xenoman80']how about a naruto rock lee sig or streetfighter ryu and ken. id be willing to give you 5 bucks if you come through[/QUOTE] ok I'll get to work on it

Sorry to ask you to fix something, don't mean to be ungrateful. I'm not sure if you know who or what Triumph the Insult Comic Dog is, but could you change the text to something else besides the 2 lines about the electronic talking keychain. Everything else is GREAT.

bread's done
Back