Sign the Petition for Andrew Ryan! (BioShock)

Mixer236

CAGiversary!
Feedback
103 (100%)
Ok, so I'm sure most of you are quite aware of the wonderful figures that NECA has produced from BioShock 2. But, there's been one glaring exclusion... Andrew Ryan, the founder of Rapture! It's been brought up to NECA and they think he wouldn't be popular enough. Help me prove them wrong by signing this petition! Let your voice be heard!

http://www.petitiononline.com/236236/petition.html

There's 20 signatures already and I haven't even promoted it yet. Help get the word out and let's get this thing going! Just sign your name and leave a short comment explaining why you want to see this happen. (i.e. I would love to purchase one, it'd make a great addition, I'd seriously consider buying one) I can assure you that the site is completely safe(requires email address) but if you still do not wish to give out that info it only takes about 2 minutes to set up an email address with the provider of your choice.

Thanks for your time!

I already signed it. Anyway, you might be able to get a few more signatures here but I'm almost sure that ArmorForVictor already mentioned it...

[quote name='Chronis']I already signed it. Anyway, you might be able to get a few more signatures here but I'm almost sure that ArmorForVictor already mentioned it...[/QUOTE]

He did, but I thought I'd give it it's own thread just in case some might overlook it over there.

I signed, I'm sure there's a Leadhead or Thuggish splicer design that he could share some parts with.

bread's done
Back