sprintfinanceguy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Let's get this started. I tried a few months ago, but was redirected to another thread... Now I can't find that thread.

1) Sprintfinanceguy

2) Mr_Frisch

I tried to start a dynasty on another board and too many people backed out. I'd love to get one started/join one though.

Just so you know I would wait for the patch there are alot of bugs in the online dynasty mode. Example games being simulated after they have already been played by players.

I'm in. I don't have a problem waiting for the roster patch that is supposed to be up in the next few days. This will give me time to get used to the PS3 controls.

I want to claim Michigan State.
PSN ID - HonoluluBoo

[quote name='motorcitydice']I'm in. I don't have a problem waiting for the roster patch that is supposed to be up in the next few days. This will give me time to get used to the PS3 controls.

I want to claim Michigan State.
PSN ID - HonoluluBoo[/QUOTE]

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but this isn't the roster patch they are talking about. There will be 2 patch releases 1 being the roster fix then they said that depending on when the roster patch is out it will be 2-3 weeks until the other fixes are out. Then again that could of changed but that is what EA is saying on the forums.

Im in
PSN: ICT_EsqGamer
I got dibs on the Michigan.

I just got confirmation that my game shipped from the TRU B1G1 glitch! woot!

[quote name='ivanctorres']Im in
PSN: ICT_EsqGamer
I got dibs on the Michigan.

I just got confirmation that my game shipped from the TRU B1G1 glitch! woot![/quote]
I got in on the glitch too, lol.

Okay. I did a little bit of research as far as roster files, and I found a pretty good one at http://www.freencaa09rosters.com/ .
All teams are named except Arkansas State, Idaho, Utah State, and Western Kentucky. You can name One one of those teams if you so desire without any glitching problems. However, if you edit more than one of them then that’s when glitches happen.
(fromTrickyD on the freeNCAA09rosters site)

These PS3 rosters are available from the EA Locker of Lanteri87. I downloaded the rosters without a hitch, and loaded them up and started a brand new offline dynasty and it works fine.

Please visit http://www.freencaa09rosters.com/ for further details and permissions.

The sooner we get some of this stuff out of the way, the better. I'm ready to test this sucker out now! Let's get the ball rolling.

Any update on this have you guys started a dynasty yet? Have there been any patch yet? I don't know if I should get this or madden, because the NCAA online dynasty sound more fun than madden's online league.

I finally found roster files that didn't crash when playing FIU (lanteri87's) so I'm ready to actually start this now if people are up for it. I didn't follow this for a while because I was having so many glitching problems with it.

If we can find 8-10 people who are interested, I say we start this up and give it a go. Need to determine rules, scheduling, etc., I'm open to suggestions at this point.

JS1 - Didn't we used to shoot em up in COD4 together every now and then? I think you might already be in my friends list.

[quote name='sprintfinanceguy']I finally found roster files that didn't crash when playing FIU (lanteri87's) so I'm ready to actually start this now if people are up for it. I didn't follow this for a while because I was having so many glitching problems with it.

If we can find 8-10 people who are interested, I say we start this up and give it a go. Need to determine rules, scheduling, etc., I'm open to suggestions at this point.

JS1 - Didn't we used to shoot em up in COD4 together every now and then? I think you might already be in my friends list.[/QUOTE]

Yeah we played some COD 4 here and there. I think you might still be on my list as well if , not go ahead and add me..

I read on Operation sports's website that the roster patches should be coming soon. I just don't know if I want this or madden..

bread's done
Back