Signatures for cags! get any signature you wished here

kyuby

CAGiversary!
Feedback
150 (100%)
well, after almost a month without being able to create some sigs I found some spare time at my university cicle so I wanna start with it again =)

I can work on any signature that you want, just fill up the form below

Desired Colour:

Derised render or image:

Text:

Others: (you can add an specific aspect here like, changing the renders hand so that it looks like he is holding a xbox controller instead of a wine glass)

I'm not specting to get anything in exchange for this but anything Is more than welcome

Some sigs I worked at:

21liwwn.jpg

353ea28.jpg

and some others at afduj.deviantart.com

I want to see how good you are, I love legend of zelda so i want you to make this picture into something you would do if it was your own :)

Desired Colour: What ever you think would look good

Derised render or image: 
161-12.jpg

Text: TrevisAgena

Others: something you would put

Hey kyuby,

Desired Colour: variations of green & blue, on a black background

Derised render or image: dark souls 2

Text: itzd4n

Others: preferable if you can use an action shot

Anything else that you would like to do with it, I would be more than happy with. Thanks!

update: finished with Itz sig, just gotta be back in a min, I cant seem to be able to upload the image atm

I finally was able to upload it hhahaha, anyway here you go, I couldnt decide between these two, so Ill let you choose

2rrklr9.png

qnwz8j.png

So I have a request but am not sure that it is possible or would well but would it be possible to get Scrooge Mcduck diving into a pile of pc games or maybe steam icons. If that's not possible maybe something gold color themed related to ducktales. Or if not maybe something Dota 2 themed with one or some of the female heroes (Luna, Mirana, Crystal Maiden, Enchantress, Death Prophet, Lina, Windranger, Templar assassin, Drow Ranger just to name a few options) and maybe a dark emerald green and or dark royal purple like this years international 2014 colors which you could see at dota2.com (Something like Hex triplet #6C3082 or #512888) color scheme. That would be awesome. Anything would be awesome You do some really great work.
I posted this over in Lilchijis thread as well but I would love to see what you could do as well if you have some free time.

bread's done
Back