Signatures

defender

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
So I got someone at PSPF to make me a signature...yeah it's a bit attention whorish to make thread about it but wtf. I thought why not...everyone else does it.

Use this thread to show off your signature and maybe those without one can be inspired. Feel free to comment and rate on ANY signature in this thread.

What are the limits for size on a sig pic...? I think it used to be in the profile section where you add one but can't seem to find it with the new boards system. I'll have to get around to finally making a new one as May 31 is fast approaching.

Not that this is what I'd use, but I spent some time yesterday learning how to convert video files into animated .gifs and...

Voilà!

[quote name='Spruce']What are the limits for size on a sig pic...? I think it used to be in the profile section where you add one but can't seem to find it with the new boards system. I'll have to get around to finally making a new one as May 31 is fast approaching.

Not that this is what I'd use, but I spent some time yesterday learning how to convert video files into animated .gifs and...

Voilà!

[/QUOTE]

Here, I compressed it.

supercompresseddancev028no0uk.gif

spoo, on top of your sig being lame, its almost 400k, i adblocked it anyways, but im sure alot of people would appreciate it if you made it a decent size.

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']yeah OTM made mine too awesome sig :D[/QUOTE]
you forget Avatar Courtesy Of Ozzkev55
check my new avatar out as well

Awesome. I love Brain.

I believe that between my avatar and my sig, there are far too many colors in my posts.
Be glad I don't enjoy posting in technicolor text.

[quote name='Spruce']What are the limits for size on a sig pic...? I think it used to be in the profile section where you add one but can't seem to find it with the new boards system. I'll have to get around to finally making a new one as May 31 is fast approaching.

Voilà!

[/QUOTE]

Spruce. Is that the dancing zoomie er... cadet in your sig?

[quote name='joshingit']Spruce. Is that the dancing zoomie er... cadet in your sig?[/QUOTE]

Indeed. Although that's not my sig. It'd probably be too large for that, it's nearly 400 kb. I just used him as a test pic for converting a video clip into a .gif. Took a while. First had to use a program to convert the .wmv into an .mgeg1. Then used a program to select particular frames from it and save them as individual .gifs and then merge them into one.

However with it being the free version of the software it watermarked a giant TRIAL in the corner. Final step was to use GIMP to crop it out and resize it from the original 3 mb file to what it is now.

Yeah, I know...a big waste of time. But hey, I learned something.

[quote name='Spruce']Indeed. Although that's not my sig. It'd probably be too large for that, it's nearly 400 kb. I just used him as a test pic for converting a video clip into a .gif. Took a while. First had to use a program to convert the .wmv into an .mgeg1. Then used a program to select particular frames from it and save them as individual .gifs and then merge them into one.

However with it being the free version of the software it watermarked a giant TRIAL in the corner. Final step was to use GIMP to crop it out and resize it from the original 3 mb file to what it is now.

Yeah, I know...a big waste of time. But hey, I learned something.[/QUOTE]
i like your current sig, drink indeed

[quote name='evilmregg']I just made me a new sig. It's only a cut and paste job, 'cause I lack the l33t photoshop skillz.[/QUOTE]
great job anyway i like it

Mine is totally unoriginal if not somewhat lame. It's from a very good graphic novel called Blade of the Immortal though. I got the image off a webstie someplace and haven't even put my username or anything fancy on it...perhaps this thread will inspire me to do so sometime.

[quote name='punqsux']spoo, on top of your sig being lame, its almost 400k, i adblocked it anyways, but im sure alot of people would appreciate it if you made it a decent size.[/QUOTE]
Sorry about the size I suck at making gif. Removed for all the 56k cavemen on CAG ;).

BTW it was no more lame then your EA sig :whistle2:#

[quote name='Derwood43']A little Plo Koon action.[/QUOTE]
Cool, plo koon kicks serious ass.He is by far the coolest jedi

bread's done
Back