silent hill 3 & rainbow six 3 PS2 9.99 EBgames.com

^^^

Not really for new games. You could add a cheapass pre-played game and use AFF15 (15% off pre-played) and SAVER (to get free saver shipping on the complete order).

^^^^^^

and if you have an eb saver card you can also get another 10% off.......if you use Cornfedwb's deal

[quote name='Cornfedwb']^^^

Not really for new games. You could add a cheapass pre-played game and use AFF15 (15% off pre-played) and SAVER (to get free saver shipping on the complete order).[/quote]

Cool thanks

Good find! SH3 is a great game.

Besides, what difference between the PS2 and Xbox version? I played the PS2 version and thought it was awesome.. anyone play xbox version want to fill in the detail?

There is no version of SH3 on xbox I thought.

[quote name='maxgle']Good find! SH3 is a great game.

Besides, what difference between the PS2 and Xbox version? I played the PS2 version and thought it was awesome.. anyone play xbox version want to fill in the detail?[/quote]

I'm not sure, but I think these 10 dollar EB deals are clearance... I got my FF X-2 and the seal was damaged along with a giant crack in the case.

[quote name='maxgle']Good find! SH3 is a great game.

Besides, what difference between the PS2 and Xbox version? I played the PS2 version and thought it was awesome.. anyone play xbox version want to fill in the detail?[/quote]

PS2 version: could be had for $9.99

Xbox version: doesn't exist

PC version: even sharper graphics than the PS2 version and can be "camera-hacked" in the right hands

I used to think SH3 was a huge disappointment as a follow-up to SH2, but compared to SH4 it is a masterpiece...

[quote name='cheapass Gundam'][quote name='maxgle']Good find! SH3 is a great game.

PS2 version: could be had for $9.99

Xbox version: doesn't exist

PC version: even sharper graphics than the PS2 version and can be "camera-hacked" in the right hands

I used to think SH3 was a huge disappointment as a follow-up to SH2, but compared to SH4 it is a masterpiece...[/quote]

IMO SH2 was the dissapointment, It made SH3 all the more enjoyable.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']IMO SH2 was the dissapointment, It made SH3 all the more enjoyable.[/quote]

SH2 was a huge disappoint for me initially because I expected more of the same from the original Silent Hill (which 3 turned out to be, in a way). I tossed SH2 away for years before I went back and finished the game to realize what a masterpiece it was. The depth of its story and characters were easily the best out of the entire genre. The game's only problem was that it was too slow-paced initially and took its time to let things build, unlike other SH games that drop you right in the middle of the action.

If SH3 came out before SH2 did I'd probably like it more. As things stand, 3 was a mere graphical improvement over 2 but failed to live up to the standards of plot and character development and music set by 2.

bread's done
Back